or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes - Page 98

post #1456 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post
was it an e46 or e9x?

Older, E36. Had it for a long time, I hate the depreciation on the newer cars. Will probably buy something really classic next time around.
post #1457 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickM3 View Post
Older, E36. Had it for a long time, I hate the depreciation on the newer cars. Will probably buy something really classic next time around.

Nice. If I get this job I'm interviewing for, I plan on purchasing a used E46 ZHP.
post #1458 of 1897
..
post #1459 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by spertia View Post
I've always wondered what it would be like to have an awesome water, mountain, and/or city view.

It's pretty awesome.
post #1460 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by spertia View Post
I've always wondered what it would be like to have an awesome water, mountain, and/or city view.

I can let you know tomorrow.

lefty
post #1461 of 1897
Woot!
post #1462 of 1897
Woot indeed.

lefty
post #1463 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Woot indeed.

lefty

Deets?
post #1464 of 1897
After putting in two offers to buy I finally threw my hands up in the air over SF real estate (and the monkeys they call agents here) and threatened to leave my wife for a nice one bedroom in the West Village. Sanity prevailed and I succumbed to her wish to rent a Pac Heights 1930's apt with an 350 sq ft deck overlooking some water and whatever mountain thing is across it. Marin headlands?

The irony? It's on Broadway.

lefty
post #1465 of 1897
Pics
post #1466 of 1897
I've got a sweet view in the office and essentially zero view from my garden apartment.

The park/harbor/water view is nice although if I had to choose, I would prefer to have it in the office where I spend a larger portion of the daylight hours looking out the window than I would at home.

The only thing that might reverse that would be something like lefty described...a large balcony/deck with a grandiose view.
post #1467 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post
I've got a sweet view in the office and essentially zero view from my garden apartment.
You can see all the feet of people walking by. That's all my garden apt view was good for.
post #1468 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
You can see all the feet of people walking by. That's all my garden apt view was good for.
Certain people would pay millions for an apt. with a view like that.
post #1469 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
After putting in two offers to buy I finally threw my hands up in the air over SF real estate (and the monkeys they call agents here) and threatened to leave my wife for a nice one bedroom in the West Village. Sanity prevailed and I succumbed to her wish to rent a Pac Heights 1930's apt with an 350 sq ft deck overlooking some water and whatever mountain thing is across it. Marin headlands?

The irony? It's on Broadway.

lefty

Lol. Congrats.
post #1470 of 1897
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
After putting in two offers to buy I finally threw my hands up in the air over SF real estate (and the monkeys they call agents here) and threatened to leave my wife for a nice one bedroom in the West Village. Sanity prevailed and I succumbed to her wish to rent a Pac Heights 1930's apt with an 350 sq ft deck overlooking some water and whatever mountain thing is across it. Marin headlands?

The irony? It's on Broadway.

lefty

You could do worse, I was in that area the other day fighting my way over to Chrisie Fields. It's nice. Now you need a dog to go walk in the park with. Learn to hate SF on a whole other level.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes