or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock a pink suit? Anyone?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock a pink suit? Anyone? - Page 7

post #91 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Do you speak English?

Yes. Although I'm not particularly familiar with your dialect. You're speaking Prick, no?
post #92 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn View Post
Yes. Although I'm not particularly familiar with your dialect. You're speaking Prick, no?
Poor schooling I take it?
post #93 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Poor schooling I take it?

Clearly. You parsed that sentence all wrong. I believe you meant "Poor schooling: I take it."
post #94 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn View Post
Clearly. You parsed that sentence all wrong. I believe you meant "Poor schooling: I take it."
A sentence without slang or an expletive? Bravo, young man!

There are times I can bring out the best in the worst.
post #95 of 107
You need some shoes?
post #96 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Do you speak English?

You tease...
post #97 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
A sentence without slang or an expletive? Bravo, young man!

There are times I can bring out the best in the worst.

You've got it backwards. Don Cherry brings out the worst in the best.

Take a good look at that suit again, and I mean really take it in. Now, I want you to immediately write down your thoughts. Done? Good. If what you wrote is anything more than incomprehensible gibberish or a swear-word-salad, I salute you.
post #98 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn View Post
Clearly. You parsed that sentence all wrong. I believe you meant "Poor schooling: I take it."
^ If anyone knows WTF that is from, do educate me. I just noticed everyone in the room is the same guy.
post #99 of 107
Kent Rosenberg.
post #100 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
You need some shoes?

Those are uncalled for.
post #101 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
You tease...
D'accord.
post #102 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn View Post
Take a good look at that suit again, and I mean really take it in. Now, I want you to immediately write down your thoughts. Done? Good. If what you wrote is anything more than incomprehensible gibberish or a swear-word-salad, I salute you.
Okay, I'll try.

Well, I've looked. What I think is as follows: Damn that's one effing ugly piece of crap.
post #103 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSS View Post
Poor schooling I take it?

post #104 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another New Yorker View Post
You beat me too it. I was going to ask myself the same question!
post #105 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post
pic

^ If anyone knows WTF that is from, do educate me. I just noticed everyone in the room is the same guy.

should be Dr. Who
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock a pink suit? Anyone?