or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 542

post #8116 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

I've got a 40% off coupon, if someone wants it PM me your address. First to PM gets it (first class stamped envelope shipping when I get around to it to USA only)

edit: claimed

That's super nice of you. :)

post #8117 of 8284
If someone has a 40% off coupon they're not using, I would really appreciate a PM.. had an eye on some peal and co boots for 6 months now smile.gif

Thanks
post #8118 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togas View Post


They did 1818 suits for $599 about a month ago or so
These were the seasonal suits though so I think the selection was quite limited.
post #8119 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheNewYork View Post

I don't mind roomy garments but I think a peacoat is supposed to fit more snugly than other coats, isn't it?
At the same time you want to be able to fit a sweater on underneath is also.
post #8120 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheNewYork View Post


I think the 2 suits deal will be removed on the corporate sale day. The best price for suit is probably the 40% off suit sale.

Oh, are multi-buy discounts no longer stackable with corporate sales? You know, I am noticing that with the current 25% off Columbus Day sale going on right now, none of the multi-buy discounts apply.

 

Regarding the 40% off suit sale, you mean the one that was just a few weeks ago? Do those happen pretty frequently? Unfortunately I couldn't find anything my size.

post #8121 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togas View Post
 


They did 1818 suits for $599 about a month ago or so

Wow, that's great! Will definitely have to look out for that. I did pick up an 1818 a few weeks ago during the 40% off sale--was about $718 before tax--but had to return it because it wasn't my size.

post #8122 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheNewYork View Post

Do any of you gents own their iconic peacoat? With their alpha sizes I'm concerned about even a S would be too big for my 36' skinny chest. I don't mind roomy garments but I think a peacoat is supposed to fit more snugly than other coats, isn't it?

 

Their pea coat is made in China and is way overpriced even with discount. You can get made in USA Sterlingwear or Schott for way less.

post #8123 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheNewYork View Post

Do any of you gents own their iconic peacoat? With their alpha sizes I'm concerned about even a S would be too big for my 36' skinny chest. I don't mind roomy garments but I think a peacoat is supposed to fit more snugly than other coats, isn't it?

I don't own it but I did try it on when I was picking up my BB overcoat a few weeks back. I actually found it to be much more snug fitting than most of their other coats. It's too bad I would have bought it if it was a little roomier.

If you live near a BB mine will order stuff in for me to see if it fits before I buy it, so maybe ask about this if they don't have any in your size to try on.
post #8124 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

Their pea coat is made in China and is way overpriced even with discount. You can get made in USA Sterlingwear or Schott for way less.

Schott 740c is amazing.

Btw, are peacots supposed to taper at the waist? Mine just goes straight down and looks boxy
post #8125 of 8284

No taper on traditional pea coats. In fact traditional pea coats are not even supposed to be slim fit.

post #8126 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by SklounstDraxxer View Post

Oh, are multi-buy discounts no longer stackable with corporate sales? You know, I am noticing that with the current 25% off Columbus Day sale going on right now, none of the multi-buy discounts apply.

No more stacking from what I understand.
post #8127 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by SklounstDraxxer View Post
 

Oh, are multi-buy discounts no longer stackable with corporate sales? You know, I am noticing that with the current 25% off Columbus Day sale going on right now, none of the multi-buy discounts apply.

 

Regarding the 40% off suit sale, you mean the one that was just a few weeks ago? Do those happen pretty frequently? Unfortunately I couldn't find anything my size.

 

I noticed that as well this Fall.  Used to be the whole reason to wait for the corporate incentive sale was to get 30% off the Brooks Buys price (3 for $X).  Without that, BB is overpriced, even at 25% off.

post #8128 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post


No more stacking from what I understand.

Noooooo!

post #8129 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

I noticed that as well this Fall.  Used to be the whole reason to wait for the corporate incentive sale was to get 30% off the Brooks Buys price (3 for $X).  Without that, BB is overpriced, even at 25% off.

Agree 1000000%.

post #8130 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

I noticed that as well this Fall.  Used to be the whole reason to wait for the corporate incentive sale was to get 30% off the Brooks Buys price (3 for $X).  Without that, BB is overpriced, even at 25% off.

I'm new to dressing smartly and only came across Brooks Brothers about a month or so ago.

What other companies would you recommend instead of BB at the price point they are at now?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?