or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 521

post #7801 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Good thing you found them as they're no longer producing them.

Indeed. I'm glad I got a bunch of these before they are gone. Now I have more than enough winter clothing. I shouldn't need to be buying long-sleeve shirts for a few years. Let's see if I can actually accomplish that!
post #7802 of 8293
When does the coupon expire?
post #7803 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

When does the coupon expire?

If it's the BCSP15 one, I believe it's April 18th.
post #7804 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

If it's the BCSP15 one, I believe it's April 18th.

Thanks!
post #7805 of 8293

Scored a pair of linen shoes, two BF sweaters, and a BF polo for $300 after the coupon.  Plus I had a $20 gift card for taking a survey on my experience at BB, so $280 all in.

post #7806 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post

Received my 8 BBBF OCBDs today. I'm amazed at how well they fit me. It seems like for once a manufacturer tailored their clothing for my less common body type. I am tall and thin with wide shoulders for my frame and finding casual shirts that fit me well is a chore.

I purchased BB1. I usually wear a Milano 15.5 x 34. I have purchased quite a bit of BB Red Fleece in size small and find that these fit quite well, but the BBBF is even better. More room in the shoulders, just the right sleeve length, great skirt length, and hardly any extra fabric around the waist.

Very happy with these shirts - especially at the price paid! With the sale pricing it was only about $35 per shirt. Amazing deal for the highest-quality Made in USA OCBDs I've seen.

I'm in the exact same boat, at 6'2" and 160lbs with broad shoulders. BB2 fits me so well.

How on earth did you get the so cheap? $78 with the BCSP15 doesn't equate.
post #7807 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post


I'm in the exact same boat, at 6'2" and 160lbs with broad shoulders. BB2 fits me so well.

How on earth did you get the so cheap? $78 with the BCSP15 doesn't equate.

 

there were some BBBF styles (checks and brighter colors) for 58.50 on sale - and if he bought 500 worth of those, he'd have paid approx 35 for each with the 200 off 500 code

post #7808 of 8293
Ahh, that makes sense. I think I am finally done buying shirts, unless they another drastic drop.
post #7809 of 8293

Did anyone scoop up some Red Fleece shirts during the current 2 for $99 sale? When I received the email I was considering it, but of course I should have known better...here in Canada the deal was 2 for $139 (and of course we have to add our 13% tax). A bit annoying as that's way beyond the exchange rate. Rant over. :violin: 

post #7810 of 8293
I pulled the trigger on some Alden cordovan straight tip bluchers at 25% off, with free shipping to the UK and all tax and import duties prepaid. The total was £412 ($585), which I thought was a good deal considering it was "all in". I'm hoping they look as great as I've heard tell.
post #7811 of 8293

Bought 4 of the the new unlined oxfords for $70 a piece with the $200 off deal. Not bad.

 

Plus a few Black Fleece things. 

post #7812 of 8293

Deleted.


Edited by HCrowe - 4/18/16 at 5:09am
post #7813 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by atia2 View Post

I pulled the trigger on some Alden cordovan straight tip bluchers at 25% off, with free shipping to the UK and all tax and import duties prepaid. The total was £412 ($585), which I thought was a good deal considering it was "all in". I'm hoping they look as great as I've heard tell.

 

Those are great!  I was tempted to get some cordovan but the online store wouldnt apply the discount for me and I couldnt find time to call customer service and ask :p

post #7814 of 8293
BB messed up my order and sent me a wrong shirt. So, I called them and they sent me the correct shirt at no charge... nod[1].gif

A lot of stuff isn't appearing on the site, but still pop up as available in my wish list.
post #7815 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

BB messed up my order and sent me a wrong shirt. So, I called them and they sent me the correct shirt at no charge... nod[1].gif

A lot of stuff isn't appearing on the site, but still pop up as available in my wish list.


eek. I have yet to open the box. must check

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?