or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 515

post #7711 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Scored a 40% off one item coupon in the mail.

Excellent. Snail mail or Email? In store only this time around?
post #7712 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheNewYork View Post


Wow, all my 3 BB1 shirts' armholes and width of the sleeves are much wider than my Milano 15/33, about 2 inches more opening. So the sleeves look a little baggy one me since I have girly arms...


I bought a BB2 OCBD when they had the 60% off + extra 20% off. I usually wear a Milano fit 15.5x35, and I'v had this shirt in my workplace desk for a couple of weeks, as I've been meaning to bring it into my tailor to slim the sleeves. Definitely wider, which is what put me off purchasing more...

post #7713 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post


Excellent. Snail mail or Email? In store only this time around?

Snail mail and in store only - starts April 1st.

post #7714 of 8303
BBBF are probably my favorite button downs. Shame that they discontinued the line. My only issue with the BBBF button down shirts is that the sizing is inconsistent. Sure, they seriously slimmed downed (and shortened the tail) of the shirts materially over the years. But I find the fit to be slightly inconsistent even within a particular season.
post #7715 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

BBBF are probably my favorite button downs. Shame that they discontinued the line. My only issue with the BBBF button down shirts is that the sizing is inconsistent. Sure, they seriously slimmed downed (and shortened the tail) of the shirts materially over the years. But I find the fit to be slightly inconsistent even within a particular season.
I am digging there pants bbbf I take quality is good also on them
post #7716 of 8303
Yes, I am also a fan of the BBBF trousersl. I have several pairs from various seasons, ranging from basic mid grey wool twill to the crazy heavy wool plaids (and I mean really heavy weight). Quality of the make and cloth is excellent.

The BBBF knits are also great, even if some of the patterns are not to my taste.

The only things I never really bought from the BBBF line were the suits, sport coats, and outerwear. I always found those to be a little too boxy for me. Also, I was not that into the BBBF accessories like belts, bags, gloves, scarves, or ties (too narrow).

But over the years, I purchased trousers, knits, 2 pairs of shoes, button down shirts, and even the cologne.
post #7717 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

Scored a 40% off one item coupon in the mail.


Do you think this is going out to all Corp Members or just select individuals? A 40% off coupon is the only way I'd buy some of their recent items, as prices have become astronomical here in Canada. Milano fit chinos at $130-$150, sport shirts at $150+...

post #7718 of 8303

Anybody know what sales events will happen next month(April 2016)?

post #7719 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
 


Do you think this is going out to all Corp Members or just select individuals? A 40% off coupon is the only way I'd buy some of their recent items, as prices have become astronomical here in Canada. Milano fit chinos at $130-$150, sport shirts at $150+...

 

BB send out 40% coupons for customers who haven't shopped for a long period to bring them back in the store. It only applies to one item only and some items are excluded such as EG, cordovans, MTM, etc.

 

I've been a loyal BB customer for a while but after my MTM fiasco with them I'm more open to shopping at other stores. Prices have gone through the roof as you say and there are alternatives out there at those prices even with 30% off CIS.

post #7720 of 8303
Are there any kickers on the current BBBF sale? I'd love to grab a few more buttondowns but would love to save a few bucks if possible.
post #7721 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

BB send out 40% coupons for customers who haven't shopped for a long period to bring them back in the store. It only applies to one item only and some items are excluded such as EG, cordovans, MTM, etc.

I've been a loyal BB customer for a while but after my MTM fiasco with them I'm more open to shopping at other stores. Prices have gone through the roof as you say and there are alternatives out there at those prices even with 30% off CIS.
Who would you say has 100% cotton non-iron shirts as good as Brooks Brothers? I've tried Calvin Klein and Charles Tyrwhitt, but I don't feel they stay as wrinkle free.
post #7722 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post


Who would you say has 100% cotton non-iron shirts as good as Brooks Brothers? I've tried Calvin Klein and Charles Tyrwhitt, but I don't feel they stay as wrinkle free.

 

Problem with BB non-iron shirts is they wear very quickly as the fabric is brittle due to the enzymes they put in the fabric. I used to wear a dive watch with a count down bezel, it wore off the left shirt cuff after just a few wears.

post #7723 of 8303
I can't say that I have the same issue, but I also don't wear watches with abrasive bezels.
post #7724 of 8303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
 


Do you think this is going out to all Corp Members or just select individuals? A 40% off coupon is the only way I'd buy some of their recent items, as prices have become astronomical here in Canada. Milano fit chinos at $130-$150, sport shirts at $150+...


It is because I haven't purchased anything in awhile.  I was thinking about the fitz three piece linen suit with it.  Last time I got one, I did a Filson field satchel. :)

post #7725 of 8303

How does one track their Brooks Brothers Rewards account (i.e. when were points accrued, etc.)? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?