or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 510

post #7636 of 8293
I think I have picked up all there black fleece & own make pants worth every penny 😀
post #7637 of 8293

Apologies if this has been addressed already, but do the 40% off coupons come at predetermined times of the year or randomly?  

post #7638 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanagi View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post


What are you guys going to get?

I ordered one of the new OCBDs when they had the free shipping promo on 02/29. Would've been nice to use this then. I'm supposed to receive it tomorrow, so if I like it, I might get another.

 

30% off Corporate Day is next Thursday, plus I have a $40 rewards card, and my SA is very generous when it comes to combining/stacking.  So, she's having these Rancourts transferred in for me to check out:

 

 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede-Boat-Boots/MH00362,default,pd.html

post #7639 of 8293
Can someone tell me how to get the corporate discount? I remember someone saying anyone can get it.
post #7640 of 8293

Corporate discount was easily done by signing up for corporate card which used to be free at some companies.

 

I remember got one corporate card back in 2009.

post #7641 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post
 

Corporate discount was easily done by signing up for corporate card which used to be free at some companies.

 

I remember got one corporate card back in 2009.

I'm pretty sure there was a way for individuals to get the corporate discount. 

post #7642 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

I'm pretty sure there was a way for individuals to get the corporate discount. 

http://lite.corporateperks.com/coupons/brooks-brothers/discount/711509/1x-points-enroll-now-30-off
post #7643 of 8293
post #7644 of 8293

I'm planning to get this money clip during the corp sale:

 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Cordovan-Money-Clip-Wallet/MQ00169,default,pd.html

 

Got a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have any pix of the inside? I carry 3 credit cards and my license. Wondering if that's too many.

 

2. Who made this shell? Pretty sure it's not Horween since BB would have said that, right?

post #7645 of 8293
Will some kind Canadian tell me the price in Canada for the 1818 solid suits?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Milano-Fit-Solid-1818-Suit/MK00224,default,pd.html?dwvar_MK00224_Color=BLCK&contentpos=5&cgid=

Thanks!
post #7646 of 8293
Anyone know the maker of the captoe suede bluchers? How do they fit?



http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Captoe-Suede-Bluchers/290H,default,pd.html
post #7647 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower View Post

Anyone know the maker of the captoe suede bluchers? How do they fit?
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Captoe-Suede-Bluchers/290H,default,pd.html

 

Those are made by Alden

post #7648 of 8293

How come they don't offer shoes in all commonly available sizes/widths?  They don't carry what I'm looking for in 8.5 E, which IMO isn't a weird sizing.

post #7649 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazb0t View Post
 

How come they don't offer shoes in all commonly available sizes/widths?  They don't carry what I'm looking for in 8.5 E, which IMO isn't a weird sizing.

 

Presumably because they're sold out in that size.

post #7650 of 8293
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

I'm planning to get this money clip during the corp sale:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Cordovan-Money-Clip-Wallet/MQ00169,default,pd.html

Got a couple of questions:
1. Does anyone have any pix of the inside? I carry 3 credit cards and my license. Wondering if that's too many.

2. Who made this shell? Pretty sure it's not Horween since BB would have said that, right?
I think traditionally we've said Brooks Brothers shell accessories were made from Japanese shell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?