Postcard I got is that the F & F sale starts Feb 18.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 508
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7607 of 76142/8/16 at 6:16pmpost #7608 of 76142/8/16 at 6:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by NickCarraway
What an effing joke.
Lol...who in the heck still wears DB suits or Blazers and with button down Oxford collars what is next sack suits and penny loafers? Seriously though, if they would stock those kind of item on a regular they would be in far worst financial trouble than they are right now. Truth of the matter people that ask for those article of clothing only shop once every 10 years if that and then they want it on discount. No company can survive in this global market appealing to such a niche market. Not saying anything is wrong with having double breasted suits or sports jackets however, if you want that you would be best to have it made as there is not enough market for it now.
Here's what Brooks needs to do :
1. Get a BB catalog from the 1950s.
2. Pick 10 essential wardrobe items. Maybe:
- Navy suit. Choice of Madison or Regent, choice of pleated for flat-front but with proper rise.
- Gray suit. As above.
- All season DB Navy blazer. As above.
- Grey flannel trouser. As above.
- White and blue OCBDs
- White and blue spread collar broadcloth shirt
- Brown Peal captoe
- #8 cordo unlined loafer
- BB #1 repp tie
- Navy neat tie
3. Manufacture to 1950s standards
4. Assign prices equivalent to the 1950s catalog + reported inflation
5. Sell as a Collection.post #7609 of 76142/9/16 at 2:21ampost #7610 of 76142/9/16 at 2:57pm
Sorry, I had left the card at work. It says "Spring Customer Appreciation Event Shop our Spring Collection Enjoy 25% off your purchase February 18-22, 2016". Small print is that it is in Canadian BB stores, not valid online or by phone. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Select watches and select BB shoe styles only.
This feels like the family and friends sale back in the fall, which proceeded the corporate sale, if I recall correctly. There must be a similar sale happening in the US stores too.post #7611 of 76142/9/16 at 6:45pmpost #7612 of 76142/9/16 at 7:46pmpost #7613 of 76142/10/16 at 5:11am
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?