or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 495

post #7411 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

What kind of sale does BB usually have on the 26th? Is it both in-store and online?

 

Online starts on Christmas Day.  It's usually a very broad 25% off, plus an additional 15% kicker on the 25th and 26th.  If you don't have a BB credit card, opening an account adds another 15% kicker.  There are two BB CC's - an in-house and a MasterCard.  If you have one, you can open an account with the other and still get the kicker.  For example, $648 Peals clock in at $351.  :slayer:

post #7412 of 8292
^^Thank you sir. As far as having my eye on Peal & Co. shoes (the chukkas), will this likely be the best discount, or would waiting yield further discounts? Just not sure how common the Peal & Co. hit steeper discounts. Guess I'm willing to wait since these are more of a nice-to-have rather than I need to fill a hole in my rotation.
post #7413 of 8292
I just figured that a lot of men's fashion has a military background. So the US Army class A both the green and now the new blue are required to be worn with black shoes.
post #7414 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

^^Thank you sir. As far as having my eye on Peal & Co. shoes (the chukkas), will this likely be the best discount, or would waiting yield further discounts? Just not sure how common the Peal & Co. hit steeper discounts. Guess I'm willing to wait since these are more of a nice-to-have rather than I need to fill a hole in my rotation.

They were 40% last week. Don't wait too long or you may see a price hike.
post #7415 of 8292

received my new shoes
they are beautiful
cannot wait to lace them up and wear them
post #7416 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


received my new shoes
they are beautiful
cannot wait to lace them up and wear them

Awesome dude. I have a more typical black cap-toe from Peal, which I got second-hand somewhere at some point (it's no longer offered) and for a while after getting them, I wore them all the time. I felt like straight up James Bond.
post #7417 of 8292
Guys, what will the sales be like for Filson stuff? I assume regular 25+15?
post #7418 of 8292
So no more 30% + 20% after Christmas sale any more? Not only have they increased the prices but decreased their sale angry.gif
post #7419 of 8292


That is pretty cool seeing I got both of these last week on sale. How do you like the Peal blk one so far? I love how soft the leather is on them.
post #7420 of 8292

Has anyone had luck using their 40% off card on Filson?  The 25% code works on Filson products on the website...

post #7421 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Dreadmon View Post

Has anyone had luck using their 40% off card on Filson?  The 25% code works on Filson products on the website...

The 40% is for in store only. The whole purpose of the mailed is to drive business into the store. A lot of business are actually losing money with online sale due to the shipping and people purchasing multiple item of the same kind because their are unsure of the fit then sending the ones that don't fit back. This can mess up inventory levels plus cost the companies in more shipping.

This is why retailer are try to get customers into the stores if all possible. So if you have a BB close to you stop in and get your 40% off if not then you will only get the 25% off online. It is good until the 17th.
post #7422 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha11 View Post


The 40% is for in store only. The whole purpose of the mailed is to drive business into the store. A lot of business are actually losing money with online sale due to the shipping and people purchasing multiple item of the same kind because their are unsure of the fit then sending the ones that don't fit back. This can mess up inventory levels plus cost the companies in more shipping.

This is why retailer are try to get customers into the stores if all possible. So if you have a BB close to you stop in and get your 40% off if not then you will only get the 25% off online. It is good until the 17th.

 

Thanks for your reply, Alpha11.  I understand your points.  Reading my post again, I realize I was unclear.  I was wondering if I can in fact get 40% off Filson in the store, since the online code works on Filson.

post #7423 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Dreadmon View Post

Thanks for your reply, Alpha11.  I understand your points.  Reading my post again, I realize I was unclear.  I was wondering if I can in fact get 40% off Filson in the store, since the online code works on Filson.

Don't see why not unless Filson is listed as an exception. I would take the prod.# in to the store and place the order through an SA there. I'm still pissed I never ordered the medium travel bag or the sportsman bag now that they're discontinued.
post #7424 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post


Don't see why not unless Filson is listed as an exception. I would take the prod.# in to the store and place the order through an SA there. I'm still pissed I never ordered the medium travel bag or the sportsman bag now that they're discontinued.

 

It is not listed as an exception.  However, I went into two stores and was denied.  I guess I really want this bag, haha.  Part of the problem is that Canadian bb stores do not recognize online sales/codes, etc.

post #7425 of 8292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Dreadmon View Post

It is not listed as an exception.  However, I went into two stores and was denied.  I guess I really want this bag, haha.  Part of the problem is that Canadian bb stores do not recognize online sales/codes, etc.

Do you think the stock is better at Bloor or Bay location? Trying to decide which one I'll hit up on Boxing Day.

Was sort of surprised when I went into Bloor Street location. The menswear is in the basement while ladies is on main floor. Doesn't make sense as it's a menswear store first.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?