Had a Navy Duffle Coat (Small) put on hold... came in and picked it up today... What a beauty!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 485post #7261 of 816611/19/15 at 6:48pmpost #7262 of 816611/20/15 at 4:49amQuote:
I had to call customer service about this. Buying three shirts, my cart kept showing the 3 for $229 discount, instead of 30% off each one. The customer service rep seemed surprised that I would want the 30% discount per shirt ($75 in savings), instead of the $10 in savings the 3 for $229 gave me.post #7263 of 816611/20/15 at 8:53am
So what are the thoughts on the twill/cotton BB Fitz suits? I'm looking at them for next summer. Just curious on the quality compared to 1818.
I know I'll need to let the pants out a little in the waist due to the pants being a touch small for the jacket size I need. I've heard letting out twill/cotton/poplin suit pants don't always work very well.
thankspost #7264 of 816611/20/15 at 2:05pmHey, did anybody else notice they now carry the scotch pebble grain coniston at Brooks? New this season, but not on the website.
Also check out these beauties from times past:
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Chelsea-Boot/25AH,default,pd.html?dwvar_25AH_Color=BLCK&contentpos=104&cmp=AFC_US_CJ_VigLink_Brooks+Brothers+Product+Catalog_6147257&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=cj&utm_campaign=6147257&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.post #7265 of 816611/20/15 at 2:09pmThese aren't new. They're in fact from a few years ago (I bought at least one of those), but the pages still exist both on their site and the various search engines indexes. I'm guessing you found those links by Google or the like, as that's probably the only way (other than manually entering the URL correctly).
And for the record, they're Black Fleece, not standard BB.post #7266 of 816611/20/15 at 2:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by mystry613
These aren't new. They're in fact from a few years ago (I bought at least one of those), but the pages still exist both on their site and the various search engines indexes. I'm guessing you found those links by Google or the like, as that's probably the only way (other than manually entering the URL correctly).
And for the record, they're Black Fleece, not standard BB.
That's why I wrote "Also check out these beauties from times past:"
I found the links on the forum.
The new boot is the scotch grain coniston, but not on the website.
Which boot did you get?post #7267 of 816611/20/15 at 2:18pmQuote:
My bad! I don't know what happened there! Sorry!
I think I had the Coniston and returned it (due to its darkish color if I recall correctly), but I think I do have the Chelsea, even though I can't seem to find the e-mail confirmation.post #7268 of 816611/20/15 at 7:43pmpost #7269 of 816611/20/15 at 8:48pmpost #7270 of 816611/21/15 at 4:59ampost #7271 of 816611/21/15 at 7:35amQuote:
Thanks man! The gloves are super warm and comfortable, but the thickness warrants a bit of usage to get them to break in more. Otherwise fine motor skill actions are pretty difficult when they are brand new and a little stiff.post #7272 of 816611/22/15 at 6:11pmpost #7273 of 816611/23/15 at 6:17amQuote:
if they're not on the website, which store did you find them in? are they like this
anybody have an extra 40% offpost #7274 of 816611/23/15 at 6:23ampost #7275 of 816611/23/15 at 6:55am
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...