Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 475post #7111 of 836310/14/15 at 11:03pmpost #7112 of 836310/15/15 at 4:46ampost #7113 of 836310/15/15 at 5:28ampost #7114 of 836310/15/15 at 6:22ampost #7115 of 836310/15/15 at 7:30amQuote:Originally Posted by TxLiving
For someone going to their first Brooks Brothers sale, what should I be looking to start with?
I'm working on upgrading my wardrobe now, but in general have BR chinos for pants and varying degrees of shirts from Armani down to BR button downs.
Any idea of staples to look at when there? Colors, fits, quality?
I'm probably going to be in the slim fit category (5'10" 200lbs).
I really like their non-iron stuff from chinos to dress/sport shirts. Nothing more classic than a Made in USA OCBD though. Those are not non-iron or as we say in these parts of the forum, must iron.post #7116 of 836310/15/15 at 3:31pmpost #7117 of 836310/16/15 at 6:15ampost #7118 of 836310/16/15 at 7:06ampost #7119 of 836310/16/15 at 9:21ampost #7120 of 836310/16/15 at 9:25amQuote:
I think "By popular demand" in this case really meant "Because we didn't hit our sales goal"...haha
Might just wait for the boxing day sale instead...post #7121 of 836310/16/15 at 9:35amThread Starterpost #7122 of 836310/16/15 at 9:36ampost #7123 of 836310/16/15 at 10:22amAnyone have any tips for signing in to their corporate acct.? I can sign in to my regular acct. but if memory serves me right, you have to sign in to a separate corporate acct. I tried do that by using their "sign up for corporate membership" page but i got a message telling me my corp. number is already in use. Yeah, it's in use by me. I then called cust. service, told them my issue with signing in and was told that the accts., regular and corporate, are linked and that's why i'm getting the error message and that the discount will show up in the cart. Well, that doesn't seem to work as I'm showing no discount at all on even the most basic items.
It's not like I actually need anything but I probably would have made a purchase if this system was easier to use. Whatever, i'll probably just wait for the holiday discounts and do it instore.post #7124 of 836310/16/15 at 11:20ampost #7125 of 836310/16/15 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Salad
Anyone have any tips for signing in to their corporate acct.? I can sign in to my regular acct. but if memory serves me right, you have to sign in to a separate corporate acct. I tried do that by using their "sign up for corporate membership" page but i got a message telling me my corp. number is already in use. Yeah, it's in use by me. I then called cust. service, told them my issue with signing in and was told that the accts., regular and corporate, are linked and that's why i'm getting the error message and that the discount will show up in the cart. Well, that doesn't seem to work as I'm showing no discount at all on even the most basic items.
It's not like I actually need anything but I probably would have made a purchase if this system was easier to use. Whatever, i'll probably just wait for the holiday discounts and do it instore.
Can you make it in store? They should be able to honour it there.
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1391 Active Users (234 Members and 1157 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 53 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rider Boot Company 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...