or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 475

post #7111 of 8284
Friendly reminder that today is the corporate sale.
post #7112 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland View Post

Friendly reminder that today is the corporate sale.

Made my order with my SA like 6 days ago ;)

post #7113 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthActuary View Post
 

Made my order with my SA like 6 days ago ;)

 

Anyone you recommend?  The SA at the LaSalle store I've used for years retired last month.

post #7114 of 8284

I recall someone mentioning a few weeks past that the Brooks Buys would not be in effect during the CIS anymore.  Looks like they were right as there is no buy 3 for $X in place for socks.

post #7115 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLiving View Post

For someone going to their first Brooks Brothers sale, what should I be looking to start with? 

I'm working on upgrading my wardrobe now, but in general have BR chinos for pants and varying degrees of shirts from Armani down to BR button downs. 

Any idea of staples to look at when there? Colors, fits, quality? 

I'm probably going to be in the slim fit category (5'10" 200lbs).

I really like their non-iron stuff from chinos to dress/sport shirts. Nothing more classic than a Made in USA OCBD though. Those are not non-iron or as we say in these parts of the forum, must iron.
post #7116 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

Anyone you recommend?  The SA at the LaSalle store I've used for years retired last month.

I worked with the Oakbrook Mall Brooks Brothers location so I can't give much of a recommendation for your LaSalle store :(

post #7117 of 8284

Interesting... 30% off Corporate sale extended through today.

post #7118 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post

Interesting... 30% off Corporate sale extended through today.

Good news for me then. I didn't have time to look around yesterday...
post #7119 of 8284
"By popular demand" in one of the emails that I received regarding the extension.

I'm not buying because they killed the discount on the everyday buy deals.
post #7120 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post

"By popular demand" in one of the emails that I received regarding the extension.

I'm not buying because they killed the discount on the everyday buy deals.

I think "By popular demand" in this case really meant "Because we didn't hit our sales goal"...haha

Might just wait for the boxing day sale instead...
post #7121 of 8284
Thread Starter 
I'll tell you what 30% off is a bangin deal on shell if it means getting your size. I want to buy just so I can tell my grandkids I got shell for $600 back in 2015 when people still drove cars themselves
post #7122 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I think "By popular demand" in this case really meant "Because we didn't hit our sales goal"...haha

Exactly what I was thinking.
post #7123 of 8284
Anyone have any tips for signing in to their corporate acct.? I can sign in to my regular acct. but if memory serves me right, you have to sign in to a separate corporate acct. I tried do that by using their "sign up for corporate membership" page but i got a message telling me my corp. number is already in use. Yeah, it's in use by me. I then called cust. service, told them my issue with signing in and was told that the accts., regular and corporate, are linked and that's why i'm getting the error message and that the discount will show up in the cart. Well, that doesn't seem to work as I'm showing no discount at all on even the most basic items.
It's not like I actually need anything but I probably would have made a purchase if this system was easier to use. Whatever, i'll probably just wait for the holiday discounts and do it instore.
post #7124 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post


I think "By popular demand" in this case really meant "Because we didn't hit our sales goal"...haha
 

 

My NY SA sent me an email last week stating that the sale was going to be two days.

post #7125 of 8284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post

Anyone have any tips for signing in to their corporate acct.? I can sign in to my regular acct. but if memory serves me right, you have to sign in to a separate corporate acct. I tried do that by using their "sign up for corporate membership" page but i got a message telling me my corp. number is already in use. Yeah, it's in use by me. I then called cust. service, told them my issue with signing in and was told that the accts., regular and corporate, are linked and that's why i'm getting the error message and that the discount will show up in the cart. Well, that doesn't seem to work as I'm showing no discount at all on even the most basic items.
It's not like I actually need anything but I probably would have made a purchase if this system was easier to use. Whatever, i'll probably just wait for the holiday discounts and do it instore.

Can you make it in store? They should be able to honour it there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?