or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 416

post #6226 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDrummingDude View Post

Hmmm. I don't see sale language anywhere on the site. Can someone please define "corporate sale?" Does one need to know the secret handshake to get a discount?uhoh.gif

EDIT: Ah, I see on the site now. Over 50 ee's, with a corporate account. Well, I'm chief cook and bottle washer, so yeah.

 

Get your corporate card here:

 

http://corporateshopping.com/discounts/brooks-brothers-corporate-membership

post #6227 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackDonDraper View Post

Anyone have any insight on the Milano fit flannel trowsers?

Quality? Similar to Jcrew Ludlow fit?


Thinking about picking up one in store today.

 

Milano fit is for someone who has no meat on their legs, and no testicles.

post #6228 of 6234
I got a call from the Roseville store about 25% off Outerwear until October 27th. Another 25% off if you donate a coat. Anyone else get this?

edit: Called the San Francisco store and it's only 25% off, and only if you bring a coat. Ends November 1st. Not sure which is right.
post #6229 of 6234
Thread Starter 
Price doesn't sound attractive in either case. Atleast not worth the headache of rummaging up a single old coat
post #6230 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

I got a call from the Roseville store about 25% off Outerwear until October 27th. Another 25% off if you donate a coat. Anyone else get this?

edit: Called the San Francisco store and it's only 25% off, and only if you bring a coat. Ends November 1st. Not sure which is right.

 

Only the latter is true, and it's not even a good promo at that. There's going to be a 5-day sale soon around black friday.

post #6231 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
 

 

Only the latter is true, and it's not even a good promo at that. There's going to be a 5-day sale soon around black friday.

Is the Roseville store a Factory Store?

 

Because if it is, you can stack a 25% off outerwear with the 25% off if you donate a coat, according to the terms of agreement for the donate-a-coat discount.

post #6232 of 6234

donated a coat today.

 

I gave them a down filled winter coat.

 

also gave them an item number for outerwear, they ordered it for me and took off the 25%.

 

no hassle whole thing took 5 min.

post #6233 of 6234

Was at BB today picking up my jacket and saw they have topcoats in black or charcoal for $1200 (CAD) but it's made in China. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. I paid $700 2 years ago for a similar BB coat (also made in China) and I thought that was expensive.

post #6234 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

Was at BB today picking up my jacket and saw they have topcoats in black or charcoal for $1200 (CAD) but it's made in China. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. I paid $700 2 years ago for a similar BB coat (also made in China) and I thought that was expensive.

Radiation keeps you warm.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?