BB customer service has been very good for me when it comes to answering questions about measurements, usually get an answer in a day or two.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 376
Styleforum Top Picks
Do any of you own the Regent Fit "Ultimate Travel Blazer"? If so, do you have any thoughts on it? I"m thinking of picking one up in the ivory color. Thanks.
Is it lined the way the Great Gatsby linen stuff was?
If your're logged in with an account tagged with corporate membership, it looks like the cart doesn't let you put in another code. To get the BB15 code to work, I had to sign out of my account, refill my cart, and then on the shopping bag page, the box to input the code appeared. I then checked out without signing in, because if I did, the discount would disappear (I tried it). But, even though I wasn't logged in to my account, it still recognized my ShopRunner.
I tried to phone in and have the rep apply the code to an order I placed earlier today, but she said that it didn't apply to sale items. I wonder if she's mistaken or if the website is mistaken in applying the code to sale items!?
As an aside, can anyone advise what the ESF dress shirt size equivalent is to the Red Fleece medium ESF?
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 30 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 30 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...