I hope so, I had cuffs, suspender buttons, leg tapering and taking in some in the chest.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:12 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 362
Styleforum Top Picks
I haven't been able to conjure an answer to this question from Google nor by any other means. Help me out?
(1) BB non-iron pinpoint shirts don't shrink at all -- or, in my experience, shrink so little that it's not worth mentioning.
(2) BB must-iron oxford shirts shrink quite dramatically (cold wash, air dry) -- so much that I need to order .5" up on both collar and sleeves.
So, the question:
(3) BB must-iron pinpoint ??? How are those for shrinkage?
I have a couple of those and they shrank quite a bit. I'd say equal to or slightly more than the oxfords. I warm wash and hang dry.
Fingers crossed...the only price quoted was a re-shaping of one of the suit pants to take out the single pleat and that was $70. Everything else should be standard procedure alterations (cuff, suspender buttons, sleeve length, waist, crouch, sides of the jacket).
With the 2 for $1700 promotion and 30% corporate discount, the first 2 suits were $600 each and she added a third for the same price!
Therefore, I bought 3 suits at 50% off. Here's pics of 2 of the 3. The third being my favorite, Regent Fit Saxxon Wool in Slate Blue with small Navy and Grey Pinstripe.
Regent Fit Black/White Glen Plaid with Blue Stripe
Grey Saxxon Wool Sharkskin Windowpane
They normally have a variety of sizes and only have time to do minor adjustments to the pants and sleeve length. The waist is usually pinned in the back.
They have gotten better about pinning the jackets. The Madison fits used to be pinned to appear almost body hugging, which they definitely are not.
Same here. I bought into SF groupthink & got the Fitz, but the Regent has SUCH better waist suppression OTR. I wish I never bought 2 Fitz's....Regents are so hard to find online nowadays.
Regent works way better for me than Fitz, but I do find the arm holes are on the large side given how much natural waist suppresion there is - actually ended up having mine raised on a blazer I bought last year.
Lots of Regent fit suits at the Connecticut Ave location. I have an athletic build (44R suit with 34 waist) and Regent fits me perfectly.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 34 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Alden for J.Crew Color #8 Horween Shell Cordovan Cap-Toe Boots -... 8 minutes ago
- › Gilt Groupe own brands list. 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli + Cruciani Cashmere Sweaters Sizes 48/50/52/54... 9 minutes ago
- › Quilted Cafe Racer Gloves, Black Calf Leather 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...