or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 353

post #5281 of 6040
The standard grey for Brooks is a couple of shades lighter than charcoal. But they also have "light grey" cloth (not a standard cloth, however).
post #5282 of 6040
whats typical expected turn around time for hemming the pants and taking in the suit jacket?
post #5283 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexcellence View Post

whats typical expected turn around time for hemming the pants and taking in the suit jacket?

It's store and seasonal dependent, as well as what you're buying (Golden Fleece gets expedited). For me in New York and DC, it's been as short as one week, as long as three.
post #5284 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this, but I was hoping that someone might help me out. Does anyone here recognize this BB label? It's a cashmere sweater and ideally I just wanted to know its approx age and quality... Is it a cheapo sweater that will pill like crazy, or is it super luxurious?


I doubt it is a cheapo sweater, but I don't know how old it is.
post #5285 of 6040
Brooks is running another 70% off clearance sale, starting today and running through the weekend.
post #5286 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilus View Post



It's store and seasonal dependent, as well as what you're buying (Golden Fleece gets expedited). For me in New York and DC, it's been as short as one week, as long as three.

 



I'd be going to a store in NYC. just not sure which one..
post #5287 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

Brooks is running another 70% off clearance sale, starting today and running through the weekend.


Another? When was there a recent clearance sale?

 

I really wanted to get these shoes, did anyone see them in size 7.5 during the clearance sale?

 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/CALFSKIN-CAP-TOE-SHOE/FH00001,default,pd.html?dwvar_FH00001_Color=BRWN&contentpos=2&cgid=BF_Mens_sale_category

post #5288 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexcellence View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilus View Post



It's store and seasonal dependent, as well as what you're buying (Golden Fleece gets expedited). For me in New York and DC, it's been as short as one week, as long as three.

 



I'd be going to a store in NYC. just not sure which one..

Probably 3 weeks is safe given its sale season

post #5289 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by kblade View Post


Another? When was there a recent clearance sale?

I really wanted to get these shoes, did anyone see them in size 7.5 during the clearance sale?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/CALFSKIN-CAP-TOE-SHOE/FH00001,default,pd.html?dwvar_FH00001_Color=BRWN&contentpos=2&cgid=BF_Mens_sale_category

I was in the Black Fleece store on Bleeker St. today. They had several pairs. I'd give them a call to see if they have your size.
post #5290 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post


I was in the Black Fleece store on Bleeker St. today. They had several pairs. I'd give them a call to see if they have your size.


I'm pretty sure the online store shows a nation-wide inventory... no?

post #5291 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by kblade View Post


I'm pretty sure the online store shows a nation-wide inventory... no?

pretty sure it doesn't, usually retail's inventory doesn't show up online has been my experience.

at least that's how Ralph Lauren does it, you can always call customer service to locate something in retail store (if they still have it), but if it's not in distribution center it doesn't show up online. No idea why they operate that way, it is kind annoying, but I guess the incentive is to have the retail clear out their own inventories instead of shipping things back and forth (which does cost them money after all).
post #5292 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by kblade View Post


I'm pretty sure the online store shows a nation-wide inventory... no?

It definitely does not. I've had my SA in Atlanta locate BF items in other stores that were sold out on line.
post #5293 of 6040
Anyone with leads for getting Edward Greens on discount?
post #5294 of 6040
Corporate discount days 30 percent off is your best bet thus far. Every other sale usually excluded them.
post #5295 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post

Corporate discount days 30 percent off is your best bet thus far. Every other sale usually excluded them.

Is there one coming up? Best
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?