or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 329

post #4921 of 6020
What are the shoe prices like on the post Christmas sale? I don't recall from last year... frown.gif
post #4922 of 6020
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

 

 

 

It's traditionally buy 4, get 40% off, with an extra 15% off for purchases on 12/25 and 12/26.

 



Yea I think this is before the semi-annual sale either late Nov or early Dec... by the time Christmas hits a lot of the sizes are already gone. So don't bother to with the 15% since you'll not likely to find your size.
post #4923 of 6020

Does anyone know why there are no discounts at the sales section at the international (UK) BB webshop?

post #4924 of 6020

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

 

 

It's traditionally buy 4, get 40% off, with an extra 15% off for purchases on 12/25 and 12/26.

 



Yea I think this is before the semi-annual sale either late Nov or early Dec... by the time Christmas hits a lot of the sizes are already gone. So don't bother to with the 15% since you'll not likely to find your size.

 

Thanks, guys. I've bought my SF BB shirts during the previous buy 4 get 40% off sales. I think that's already quite a good deal, so I'll do my purchases when that starts. Must remember to check this thread regularly again.

post #4925 of 6020

My apologies as I expect this has been discussed before but I havent found it.

 

Are the Filson bags included in the usual sales?  Even the all leather one?

 

THanks 

post #4926 of 6020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennius View Post

My apologies as I expect this has been discussed before but I havent found it.

Are the Filson bags included in the usual sales?  Even the all leather one?

THanks 

Typically, they are. The last couple of years, Brooks has had five one-day sales in early December during which a category of goods has been up to 40% off. One of the days included luggage and leather accessories. See the details in this link from Dappered:
http://dappered.com/2012/12/brooks-brothers-40-off-all-accessories-and-outerwear/

I believe that has been the best time of the year to buy Filson.
post #4927 of 6020
Thanks!
post #4928 of 6020

Should I wait until around Christmas time for the semi-annual sale to buy the milanos? Or will all the regular sized pants be probably sold out by then online?

post #4929 of 6020
Apologies if this has already been asked. Is it cheaper to buy a suit on Black Friday or on Boxing Day? I vaguely remember a deal a few years back where you had to buy at least two suits to get the discount. Thanks.
post #4930 of 6020
Veteran's Day sale starts today. Up to 70% off, including Black Fleece.
post #4931 of 6020

Looks like the sale is only on select 'sale items' which is fairly typical no? 

post #4932 of 6020
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherGuido View Post

The BBBF selection seems especially "kick my ass" this time around. shog%5B1%5D.gif






lol
post #4933 of 6020
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherGuido View Post

The Great Gatsby button down is only $32 with most sizes in stock.  Slim fit, must-iron, 6 buttons, unlined collar, shirred on back of yoke, made in USA.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/The-Great-Gatsby-Collection-Supima%C2%AE-Cotton-Slim-Fit-Button-Down-Oxford-Solid-Dress-Shirt/ME01191,default,pd.html?dwvar_ME01191_Color=WHIT&contentpos=4&cgid=gatsby

This is a great deal for a terrific shirt. If I didn't already have three, I'd buy more at this price.
post #4934 of 6020
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

This is a great deal for a terrific shirt. If I didn't already have three, I'd buy more at this price.

Just bought three more.

EDIT: For a total of four. I like white OCBDs.
Edited by sftiger - 11/7/13 at 9:42am
post #4935 of 6020
The collar roll is really all that it's cracked up to be on those shirts. Worth picking up and tailoring it, it's still a bargain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?