I am thinking about getting the green cardigan in the Gatsby collection. Will that ever go on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 308
Styleforum Top Picks
Quote: Ya I have this jacket and I love it. I usually receive compliments, it is one of the most versatile winter pieces I own, and the Loro Piana storm system fabric never disappoints. I got it for a great deal last year, so I am not sure if it justifies the $600 retail, but it is definitely a great piece to own. You can get it down easily to $450 at one of their 25% off sales, and hopefully more with a coupon.
I don't think Gatsby has been excluded from storewide stuff such as F&F, the last of which coincided with the movie's release. I know some but not all Gatz was reduced during the "summer clearance" sale. The green Nick was not part of the clearance.
Based on that I'd say you'll have to wait for the next F&F or Corporate storewide event.
Thanks. I went to BB and returned some shoes and I decided to get the Gatsby OCBD and the cardigan. They didn't have the cardigan in my size so they are sending it from another store.
Yeah I see those differences. In the movie it really looks good on Tobey. I'll try it out and see how it is on me. I just bought a RRL cardigan in faded olive so I might not keep both.
You should have saved up for the new $498 dress chino.
Those look nice but I have found a bunch of Zegna pants like that at the thrift store so I am full up in that department. I almost never find cardigans while thrifting. I found a Christian Dior one once but it is Acrylic and it is kind of a weird orange color that is hard to pair with stuff.
Can someone please help a law student here plan a strategy for buying a quality briefcase during the sales?
I have a BB Corporate Membership and the BB card. The way I see it, I can buy during the Corp Members sale in October (30% off plus 15% kicker with first-time purchase), or early December category-specific sale (40% off leather accessories plus 15% kicker), or after Christmas SA sale (30% off plus 15% after-X-mas only kicker plus 15% off first-time account kicker).
1. Are my discount numbers right for the sales?
2. Should I order online or go to the store and have them order it for me during sales (save shipping)?
3. Although you might save the most money after Christmas, do briefcases sell out fast online/are the server problems not worth losing your shopping cart?
4. Do certain sales exclude the brands I'm targeting i.e. SAB/Peal & Co, JW Hulme, and Brooks Brothers brand?
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
My SA told me it was mid October for the Corp event.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › German Army Trainers Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 18 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 18 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 28 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...