I am thinking about getting the green cardigan in the Gatsby collection. Will that ever go on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 308post #4606 of 84467/23/13 at 7:15pmpost #4607 of 84467/23/13 at 9:32pmpost #4608 of 84467/23/13 at 10:52pm
Quote: Ya I have this jacket and I love it. I usually receive compliments, it is one of the most versatile winter pieces I own, and the Loro Piana storm system fabric never disappoints. I got it for a great deal last year, so I am not sure if it justifies the $600 retail, but it is definitely a great piece to own. You can get it down easily to $450 at one of their 25% off sales, and hopefully more with a coupon.post #4609 of 84467/25/13 at 5:02ampost #4610 of 84467/25/13 at 6:37pmQuote:
I don't think Gatsby has been excluded from storewide stuff such as F&F, the last of which coincided with the movie's release. I know some but not all Gatz was reduced during the "summer clearance" sale. The green Nick was not part of the clearance.
Based on that I'd say you'll have to wait for the next F&F or Corporate storewide event.post #4611 of 84467/25/13 at 7:35pm
Thanks. I went to BB and returned some shoes and I decided to get the Gatsby OCBD and the cardigan. They didn't have the cardigan in my size so they are sending it from another store.
Yeah I see those differences. In the movie it really looks good on Tobey. I'll try it out and see how it is on me. I just bought a RRL cardigan in faded olive so I might not keep both.
This one:post #4612 of 84467/26/13 at 3:04pmpost #4613 of 84467/27/13 at 12:51amQuote:Originally Posted by sjmin209
You should have saved up for the new $498 dress chino.
Those look nice but I have found a bunch of Zegna pants like that at the thrift store so I am full up in that department. I almost never find cardigans while thrifting. I found a Christian Dior one once but it is Acrylic and it is kind of a weird orange color that is hard to pair with stuff.post #4614 of 84467/27/13 at 6:54ampost #4615 of 84467/27/13 at 3:49pmpost #4616 of 84468/17/13 at 11:23ampost #4617 of 84468/17/13 at 11:35am
Can someone please help a law student here plan a strategy for buying a quality briefcase during the sales?
I have a BB Corporate Membership and the BB card. The way I see it, I can buy during the Corp Members sale in October (30% off plus 15% kicker with first-time purchase), or early December category-specific sale (40% off leather accessories plus 15% kicker), or after Christmas SA sale (30% off plus 15% after-X-mas only kicker plus 15% off first-time account kicker).
1. Are my discount numbers right for the sales?
2. Should I order online or go to the store and have them order it for me during sales (save shipping)?
3. Although you might save the most money after Christmas, do briefcases sell out fast online/are the server problems not worth losing your shopping cart?
4. Do certain sales exclude the brands I'm targeting i.e. SAB/Peal & Co, JW Hulme, and Brooks Brothers brand?
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.post #4618 of 84468/17/13 at 11:37amQuote:
My SA told me it was mid October for the Corp event.post #4619 of 84468/17/13 at 11:53ampost #4620 of 84468/17/13 at 2:19pm
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Grenson Captoe Derbys UK8F / US9D 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Help with finding appropriate office attire? 11 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...