Is there a sale likely within the next two weeks?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 308
Styleforum Top Picks
Quote: Ya I have this jacket and I love it. I usually receive compliments, it is one of the most versatile winter pieces I own, and the Loro Piana storm system fabric never disappoints. I got it for a great deal last year, so I am not sure if it justifies the $600 retail, but it is definitely a great piece to own. You can get it down easily to $450 at one of their 25% off sales, and hopefully more with a coupon.
I don't think Gatsby has been excluded from storewide stuff such as F&F, the last of which coincided with the movie's release. I know some but not all Gatz was reduced during the "summer clearance" sale. The green Nick was not part of the clearance.
Based on that I'd say you'll have to wait for the next F&F or Corporate storewide event.
Thanks. I went to BB and returned some shoes and I decided to get the Gatsby OCBD and the cardigan. They didn't have the cardigan in my size so they are sending it from another store.
Yeah I see those differences. In the movie it really looks good on Tobey. I'll try it out and see how it is on me. I just bought a RRL cardigan in faded olive so I might not keep both.
You should have saved up for the new $498 dress chino.
Those look nice but I have found a bunch of Zegna pants like that at the thrift store so I am full up in that department. I almost never find cardigans while thrifting. I found a Christian Dior one once but it is Acrylic and it is kind of a weird orange color that is hard to pair with stuff.
Can someone please help a law student here plan a strategy for buying a quality briefcase during the sales?
I have a BB Corporate Membership and the BB card. The way I see it, I can buy during the Corp Members sale in October (30% off plus 15% kicker with first-time purchase), or early December category-specific sale (40% off leather accessories plus 15% kicker), or after Christmas SA sale (30% off plus 15% after-X-mas only kicker plus 15% off first-time account kicker).
1. Are my discount numbers right for the sales?
2. Should I order online or go to the store and have them order it for me during sales (save shipping)?
3. Although you might save the most money after Christmas, do briefcases sell out fast online/are the server problems not worth losing your shopping cart?
4. Do certain sales exclude the brands I'm targeting i.e. SAB/Peal & Co, JW Hulme, and Brooks Brothers brand?
I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
My SA told me it was mid October for the Corp event.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › NIKE Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 1 minute ago
- › Upstate Stock - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The 2013 Styleforvm Christmas Beer-it-Forward Thread of Epicly... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Help - Jean Identifcation 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw