Not sure what photos are online and if shoes have changed recently but all peals by AS and C&J I have seen / owned had channeled soles. There are also peal ones made by loake and such that don't
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:20 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 304
Styleforum Top Picks
You are correct. It just seems we all refer to this simply as channeled soles, even if that is not correct.
I forgot to mention that the size 15 collar felt a little too snug too, so I'll size up to 15.5 still in extra slim fit to see how it goes.
I don't see any peal & co with EE width. Do you think it was mismarked or did u see several sizes available in EE?
edit: I actually see one pair in 11.5 EE but nothing else ;(
If it's the brown perf. captoe, then it's the one i saw. Either way, that is a good sign for me, means they are starting to carry wide sizes for at least some shoes. I will have to wait to see what my SA says about their inventory in EE though. Here's hoping...
that was it. you and I are in the same boat, as I'm a 3E in most AE lasts. I tried the u-throat wingtip in 8E and I could hardly get the damn thing on. I won't hold my breath, but I'm with you in hoping they start to carry some EE widths
I saw that model at the store yesterday, the leather color looks fantastic in person, and yes the last was particularly pointy. Maybe one day...
anyone know the difference btw the two? which is the more popular, more classic choice? which has the better shade of pink, ie not too pink somewhat subdued would be nice. also is supimo suppose to be thinner, softer, and less rigid? neither are non iron so I guess they are both less rigid then the non iron ones?
for ex.like this one
that pink to me is just too pink and not very pleasing...
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 4 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 42 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - TEXTURES - 9/9/14 - 9/30/14 2 minutes ago
- › Manufacturer of Italian Brooks Brothers shoes? (and Antelope... 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)