Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:25 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 287post #4291 of 83585/16/13 at 7:15ampost #4292 of 83585/16/13 at 8:10pmpost #4293 of 83585/16/13 at 9:49pmpost #4294 of 83585/17/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Though you weren't asking me, I got a postcard in yesterday's mail.
I recall seeing someone ask recently if cordovan shoes would be included. It appears cordovan may be included. I didn't see any exclusions listed in the fine print.post #4295 of 83585/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by md2010
I was thinking about ordering a leather jacket yesterday.-
Then I had to go out and by the time I got home the extra 20% off sale finished.This jacket in q&a said calf. But I have feeling its buffalo calf(it looks quite shinny). Any idea of new sales ?? Looking for a versatile brown leather jacket. Ideally a A2 leather jacket in small size burnished/aged brown. Must be cowhide. Budget up to $600.
Any suggestions ??
I ended getting that jacket in brown but returned it. I got a large and it was too big. By the time I thought about getting it in medium it was sold out....no big deal.
While its nice looking, It's an expensive jacket even with the sale for what you get IMO. I had no idea it was as thin as it was. Not a winter jacket at all. I was a big fan of the look but would really would want it heavier to justify the expense.
But Im in the same boat about getting a brown leather jacket. I've been hunting for one for months......search continues.....
Edited by fathergll - 5/17/13 at 7:15pmpost #4296 of 83585/17/13 at 7:13pmhttp://www.brooksbrothers.com/ProSport%C2%99-Cotton-Nylon-Parka-Jacket/ML00176,default,pd.html?dwvar_ML00176_Color=BEIG&contentpos=4&cgid=0308
I ended up with the ProSport Cotton Nylon Parka Jacket since I've been on the hunt for a parka but wanted one with a little less bulk. For under $200 i'm satisfied). It seems pretty warm and its very slim for a parka. I got it in a medium and its a bit longer than I'd like.
The color in the picture comes off more white than in person.post #4297 of 83585/17/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
I often wear bow ties and my preference has always been shirts with the Ainsley collar. I feel the Ainsley provides just enough (but not too much) space to accommodate the bow tie.post #4298 of 83585/18/13 at 9:34ampost #4299 of 83585/19/13 at 10:22ampost #4300 of 83585/19/13 at 11:56ampost #4301 of 83585/19/13 at 12:10pm
I am asking about THIS sale, and answers in the past about whether cordovans are included are wishy washy at best, also a few post earlier someone mentioned cordovan may be included this time since it's not in the exclusions. Your bitter negativity doesn't contribute to the forum in any way.post #4302 of 83585/19/13 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by asaa1000
I am asking about THIS sale, and answers in the past about whether cordovans are included are wishy washy at best, also a few post earlier someone mentioned cordovan may be included this time since it's not in the exclusions. Your bitter negativity doesn't contribute to the forum in any way.
His bitter negativity helps the forum if it prevents some one from asking the same damn question that was answered just a few post above.Quote:*An exclusive offer for enrolled Brooks Brothers Corporate Members. Save 30% on your purchase of regularly priced merchandise at all Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores, by phone and online. 30% savings cannot be combined with your standard Corporate Membership discount or other promotion or discount, and does not apply to sale merchandise. Offer is valid Wednesday May 22, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time online and by phone, and until the close of regular business hours at all U.S. and Canadian stores nationwide. Please present your non-transferable Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card, temporary shopping pass or email confirmation at the time of purchase. In order to receive your discount for online purchases, your billing and shipping address must match the address provided when enrolling for a corporate membership card. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion will not be refunded or credited to your account. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming, engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on Gift Card purchases or charitable items. No adjustment on previous or future purchases. Void in states where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. For a store location near you, please visit BrooksBrothers.com or call 1-800-274-1815.post #4303 of 83585/19/13 at 1:30pmpost #4304 of 83585/19/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
EGs are included too and have been before toopost #4305 of 83585/19/13 at 6:12pm
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...