Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 287post #4291 of 79445/16/13 at 7:15ampost #4292 of 79445/16/13 at 8:10pmpost #4293 of 79445/16/13 at 9:49pmpost #4294 of 79445/17/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Though you weren't asking me, I got a postcard in yesterday's mail.
I recall seeing someone ask recently if cordovan shoes would be included. It appears cordovan may be included. I didn't see any exclusions listed in the fine print.post #4295 of 79445/17/13 at 6:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by md2010
I was thinking about ordering a leather jacket yesterday.-
Then I had to go out and by the time I got home the extra 20% off sale finished.This jacket in q&a said calf. But I have feeling its buffalo calf(it looks quite shinny). Any idea of new sales ?? Looking for a versatile brown leather jacket. Ideally a A2 leather jacket in small size burnished/aged brown. Must be cowhide. Budget up to $600.
Any suggestions ??
I ended getting that jacket in brown but returned it. I got a large and it was too big. By the time I thought about getting it in medium it was sold out....no big deal.
While its nice looking, It's an expensive jacket even with the sale for what you get IMO. I had no idea it was as thin as it was. Not a winter jacket at all. I was a big fan of the look but would really would want it heavier to justify the expense.
But Im in the same boat about getting a brown leather jacket. I've been hunting for one for months......search continues.....
Edited by fathergll - 5/17/13 at 7:15pmpost #4296 of 79445/17/13 at 7:13pmhttp://www.brooksbrothers.com/ProSport%C2%99-Cotton-Nylon-Parka-Jacket/ML00176,default,pd.html?dwvar_ML00176_Color=BEIG&contentpos=4&cgid=0308
I ended up with the ProSport Cotton Nylon Parka Jacket since I've been on the hunt for a parka but wanted one with a little less bulk. For under $200 i'm satisfied). It seems pretty warm and its very slim for a parka. I got it in a medium and its a bit longer than I'd like.
The color in the picture comes off more white than in person.post #4297 of 79445/17/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
I often wear bow ties and my preference has always been shirts with the Ainsley collar. I feel the Ainsley provides just enough (but not too much) space to accommodate the bow tie.post #4298 of 79445/18/13 at 9:34ampost #4299 of 79445/19/13 at 10:22ampost #4300 of 79445/19/13 at 11:56ampost #4301 of 79445/19/13 at 12:10pm
I am asking about THIS sale, and answers in the past about whether cordovans are included are wishy washy at best, also a few post earlier someone mentioned cordovan may be included this time since it's not in the exclusions. Your bitter negativity doesn't contribute to the forum in any way.post #4302 of 79445/19/13 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by asaa1000
I am asking about THIS sale, and answers in the past about whether cordovans are included are wishy washy at best, also a few post earlier someone mentioned cordovan may be included this time since it's not in the exclusions. Your bitter negativity doesn't contribute to the forum in any way.
His bitter negativity helps the forum if it prevents some one from asking the same damn question that was answered just a few post above.Quote:*An exclusive offer for enrolled Brooks Brothers Corporate Members. Save 30% on your purchase of regularly priced merchandise at all Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores, by phone and online. 30% savings cannot be combined with your standard Corporate Membership discount or other promotion or discount, and does not apply to sale merchandise. Offer is valid Wednesday May 22, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time online and by phone, and until the close of regular business hours at all U.S. and Canadian stores nationwide. Please present your non-transferable Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card, temporary shopping pass or email confirmation at the time of purchase. In order to receive your discount for online purchases, your billing and shipping address must match the address provided when enrolling for a corporate membership card. If you return some or all merchandise, the dollar value of this promotion will not be refunded or credited to your account. Discount may not be applied toward taxes, shipping and handling, monogramming, engraving, alterations or personalization. Not valid on Gift Card purchases or charitable items. No adjustment on previous or future purchases. Void in states where prohibited by law. No cash value except where prohibited, then the cash value is 1/100 cent. For a store location near you, please visit BrooksBrothers.com or call 1-800-274-1815.post #4303 of 79445/19/13 at 1:30pmpost #4304 of 79445/19/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
EGs are included too and have been before toopost #4305 of 79445/19/13 at 6:12pm
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › One of the worst questions in SF: Is my jacket too long/short? 5 minutes ago
- › Singapore shopping 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 29 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding