i got one, i bought a tie there in february (the mailer).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 274
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 76144/10/13 at 3:42pmpost #4098 of 76144/10/13 at 8:56pmpost #4099 of 76144/11/13 at 6:54ampost #4100 of 76144/14/13 at 5:11pmpost #4101 of 76144/14/13 at 6:51pmQuote:
I received a 40% off card plus a 20% off everything purchased for a 2 week period (something like that, don't have the card near me). I haven't bought anything for 3-4 months.
The exclusions are Edward Green and a few other things, maybe cordovan? If anyone is seriously interested PM me and I'll list them for you. The card must be used at a store, not online and no outlets.
(I already used my card, so it's unavailable)
Edited by suited - 4/14/13 at 7:54pmpost #4102 of 76144/15/13 at 8:52ampost #4103 of 76144/15/13 at 8:52ampost #4104 of 76144/15/13 at 9:10amQuote:
Suits usually only get a 30% discount during the Semi-Annual, so this would seem to be a good opportunity to get a suit for a clearance sale price with normal inventory level selections.post #4105 of 76144/15/13 at 12:46pmpost #4106 of 76144/15/13 at 4:29pmpost #4107 of 76144/15/13 at 4:31pmpost #4108 of 76144/15/13 at 4:41pmpost #4109 of 76144/15/13 at 6:55pmpost #4110 of 76144/15/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
Good question. I just stared at the fine print and it says notta to Black Fleece, Edward Green or cordovan shoes, Harry's of London, watches, or made to measure. The flyer is attached.
BB 4-18 4-19.jpg 834k .jpg file
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1472 Active Users (304 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?