Is Peal calf included or excluded?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/26/15 at 7:51pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 269
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4022 of 73034/3/13 at 10:05pmpost #4023 of 73034/3/13 at 10:15pmpost #4024 of 73034/4/13 at 5:49ampost #4025 of 73034/4/13 at 5:53am
I have made quite a few purchases recently, so it looks like I won't be getting a coupon, at least according to the criteria Slevin mentioned. I asked in several departments if they would honor the 40% off coupon, and each SA mentioned that I needed to have the physical coupon in-hand. If you have a very good relationship with an SA, then maybe you can pull this off.post #4026 of 73034/4/13 at 5:56ampost #4027 of 73034/4/13 at 4:30pmpost #4028 of 73034/4/13 at 4:55pmpost #4029 of 73034/4/13 at 6:02pmI ended up getting 2 of the BrooksCool suits. I got the tan tick and either gray or navy, both in Regent. Apparently there are very few Regent cuts of this type, so my options are limited. The tan tick is back ordered and they are trying to get a hold of the gray one. Navy is the backup.
I guess there are a lot more Fitzgerald and Madison suits out therepost #4030 of 73034/4/13 at 6:11pmI'm looking to buy my first nice suit and have decided on the Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald. I'm thinking navy would be the first "staple" color to have as a suit.
I went into the store today and was surprised to see that the only fitzgerald suit in navy that they had in my size (38S) was $998! I was imagining somewhere in the $600-$700 range.
After looking on the website, I see that this was the suit i was looking at, the 1818 Fitzgerald. The first thing i noticed was how dark the navy was. I thought it was black... and i'm trying to avoid the black suit look. Is this just something for the 1818 specifically? Because I see other suits described as navy that are much lighter.
I asked the saleswoman several times if the fitzgerald cut came in any other solid navy colors or fabrics at a lesser price, even if i had to order it online or from another store, but she was adamant that it came at only that price and in the Brooks Cool line.... which i obviously found out was false when I looked on the website and saw tons of other options.
So my next question is, whats the difference between the 1818 and, say, this fitzgerald? Is blended wool that much different than 100% wool?
Same question would go with for the blazers there. Is the polyester blend that much worse than the pure wool? Would it wear faster? Is it just that the wool is heavier? Does it drape differently?
I know from reading these forums for so long that the 1818 Fitzgerald gets recommended a lot at its price point, i just always thought it was in the $700 range.
Lastly, i know this will make a lot of people jealous, but Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio himself sent me a couple special coupons because i haven't shopped there in so long -- one is for 40% off one item from now until 4/17... so needless to say i have to use this, and i need a suit, so if i have to make any special orders i have to do it soon! Can only be used in retail stores.
Thanks in advance everyone!post #4031 of 73034/4/13 at 6:24pmpost #4032 of 73034/4/13 at 9:09pmpost #4033 of 73034/4/13 at 9:56pmpost #4034 of 73034/5/13 at 7:03amQuote:
Your company has to be a part of BB's corporate membership program for you to join, as you'll need to provide a corporate ID and pass code.post #4035 of 73034/5/13 at 7:23am
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - EG CARMINA GG FOSTER RUTHERFORDS - Official... 7 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Pin Grain Leather for Shoes- Input and Feedback Appreciated 25 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories