Is Peal calf included or excluded?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:45 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 269
Styleforum Top Picks
I have made quite a few purchases recently, so it looks like I won't be getting a coupon, at least according to the criteria Slevin mentioned. I asked in several departments if they would honor the 40% off coupon, and each SA mentioned that I needed to have the physical coupon in-hand. If you have a very good relationship with an SA, then maybe you can pull this off.
I guess there are a lot more Fitzgerald and Madison suits out there
I went into the store today and was surprised to see that the only fitzgerald suit in navy that they had in my size (38S) was $998! I was imagining somewhere in the $600-$700 range.
After looking on the website, I see that this was the suit i was looking at, the 1818 Fitzgerald. The first thing i noticed was how dark the navy was. I thought it was black... and i'm trying to avoid the black suit look. Is this just something for the 1818 specifically? Because I see other suits described as navy that are much lighter.
I asked the saleswoman several times if the fitzgerald cut came in any other solid navy colors or fabrics at a lesser price, even if i had to order it online or from another store, but she was adamant that it came at only that price and in the Brooks Cool line.... which i obviously found out was false when I looked on the website and saw tons of other options.
So my next question is, whats the difference between the 1818 and, say, this fitzgerald? Is blended wool that much different than 100% wool?
Same question would go with for the blazers there. Is the polyester blend that much worse than the pure wool? Would it wear faster? Is it just that the wool is heavier? Does it drape differently?
I know from reading these forums for so long that the 1818 Fitzgerald gets recommended a lot at its price point, i just always thought it was in the $700 range.
Lastly, i know this will make a lot of people jealous, but Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio himself sent me a couple special coupons because i haven't shopped there in so long -- one is for 40% off one item from now until 4/17... so needless to say i have to use this, and i need a suit, so if i have to make any special orders i have to do it soon! Can only be used in retail stores.
Thanks in advance everyone!
Your company has to be a part of BB's corporate membership program for you to join, as you'll need to provide a corporate ID and pass code.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015