Is Peal calf included or excluded?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 269post #4022 of 81644/3/13 at 10:05pmpost #4023 of 81644/3/13 at 10:15pmpost #4024 of 81644/4/13 at 5:49ampost #4025 of 81644/4/13 at 5:53am
I have made quite a few purchases recently, so it looks like I won't be getting a coupon, at least according to the criteria Slevin mentioned. I asked in several departments if they would honor the 40% off coupon, and each SA mentioned that I needed to have the physical coupon in-hand. If you have a very good relationship with an SA, then maybe you can pull this off.post #4026 of 81644/4/13 at 5:56ampost #4027 of 81644/4/13 at 4:30pmpost #4028 of 81644/4/13 at 4:55pmpost #4029 of 81644/4/13 at 6:02pmI ended up getting 2 of the BrooksCool suits. I got the tan tick and either gray or navy, both in Regent. Apparently there are very few Regent cuts of this type, so my options are limited. The tan tick is back ordered and they are trying to get a hold of the gray one. Navy is the backup.
I guess there are a lot more Fitzgerald and Madison suits out therepost #4030 of 81644/4/13 at 6:11pmI'm looking to buy my first nice suit and have decided on the Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald. I'm thinking navy would be the first "staple" color to have as a suit.
I went into the store today and was surprised to see that the only fitzgerald suit in navy that they had in my size (38S) was $998! I was imagining somewhere in the $600-$700 range.
After looking on the website, I see that this was the suit i was looking at, the 1818 Fitzgerald. The first thing i noticed was how dark the navy was. I thought it was black... and i'm trying to avoid the black suit look. Is this just something for the 1818 specifically? Because I see other suits described as navy that are much lighter.
I asked the saleswoman several times if the fitzgerald cut came in any other solid navy colors or fabrics at a lesser price, even if i had to order it online or from another store, but she was adamant that it came at only that price and in the Brooks Cool line.... which i obviously found out was false when I looked on the website and saw tons of other options.
So my next question is, whats the difference between the 1818 and, say, this fitzgerald? Is blended wool that much different than 100% wool?
Same question would go with for the blazers there. Is the polyester blend that much worse than the pure wool? Would it wear faster? Is it just that the wool is heavier? Does it drape differently?
I know from reading these forums for so long that the 1818 Fitzgerald gets recommended a lot at its price point, i just always thought it was in the $700 range.
Lastly, i know this will make a lot of people jealous, but Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio himself sent me a couple special coupons because i haven't shopped there in so long -- one is for 40% off one item from now until 4/17... so needless to say i have to use this, and i need a suit, so if i have to make any special orders i have to do it soon! Can only be used in retail stores.
Thanks in advance everyone!post #4031 of 81644/4/13 at 6:24pmpost #4032 of 81644/4/13 at 9:09pmpost #4033 of 81644/4/13 at 9:56pmpost #4034 of 81644/5/13 at 7:03amQuote:
Your company has to be a part of BB's corporate membership program for you to join, as you'll need to provide a corporate ID and pass code.post #4035 of 81644/5/13 at 7:23am
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 25 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 32 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Loake Aldwych Dark Brown Burnished Calf - UK8.5F 38 minutes ago
- › Tricker's Stow boot Accorn colour Commando soles UK7.5 42 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...