I guess Sleven will be hangin on the watch appreciation thread?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:09 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 267post #3991 of 81554/2/13 at 5:09pmpost #3992 of 81554/2/13 at 5:43pmpost #3993 of 81554/2/13 at 6:19pmWhy do BB mark some of their shoes as Allen Edmonds for BB while not identifying other shoes that are also clearly made by AE as such?
An example of the former: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Allen-Edmonds-for-Brooks-Brothers-Leather-Captoes/MH00218,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00218_Color=BLCK&contentpos=10&cgid=0522
An example of the latter: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Perforated-Captoes/MH00024,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00024_Color=BLCK&contentpos=4&cgid=0522post #3994 of 81554/2/13 at 6:43pmpost #3995 of 81554/3/13 at 12:50amQuote:oooh
wonder if i'm going to get the 40% coupon .. but... i must resist ...............post #3996 of 81554/3/13 at 4:21ampost #3997 of 81554/3/13 at 6:11amQuote:
The 40%off coupon is amazing. Can it be shared?post #3998 of 81554/3/13 at 6:19ampost #3999 of 81554/3/13 at 6:30amQuote:Originally Posted by Locke42
I'm a little curious, does Brooks change up their suits and fabrics based on season? I don't mean selling more BrooksCool suits. I mean, for example, do they sell lighter weight 1818 suits in the summer (which they then put on sale in the winter), and heavier weight 1818 suits in the winter (which are then put on sale before the summer)?
I am curious about the BrooksCool stuff, though, since there's a "2 for $899" promo now. How do they compare, construction-wise, to the 1818 suits? Does the lack of lining affect the drape or durability?
In my experience, some of the spring/summer suits are lighter in weight, and some of the fall/winter suits are heavier. I know they have made flannel suits for the fall, and 2 of my spring suits definitely wear cooler than my year round suits.post #4000 of 81554/3/13 at 6:50ampost #4001 of 81554/3/13 at 6:52ampost #4002 of 81554/3/13 at 9:18ampost #4003 of 81554/3/13 at 9:54amQuote:
For what it's worth, this was in the Q&A section of the Regent Fit BrooksCool suit:How are the BrooksCool Suits constructed? Fused, half-canvas, or full canvas? Is there any lining?1 day agoby JRATLEDGEHuntsville, AL, USAAnswer:Hello, thank you for your inquiry. Our BrooksCool Regent Fit Suit is crafted using full canvas construction. Indeed all of our BrooksCool suits are made as such. This suit is only partially lined, along the back of the shoulders and sleeves.Kind regards,Brooks Brothers23 hours agoby BBANSWERpost #4004 of 81554/3/13 at 9:55ampost #4005 of 81554/3/13 at 10:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Locke42
For what it's worth, this was in the Q&A section of the Regent Fit BrooksCool suit:
How are the BrooksCool Suits constructed? Fused, half-canvas, or full canvas? Is there any lining?
1 day ago
by JRATLEDGEHuntsville, AL, USA
Hello, thank you for your inquiry. Our BrooksCool Regent Fit Suit is crafted using full canvas construction. Indeed all of our BrooksCool suits are made as such. This suit is only partially lined, along the back of the shoulders and sleeves.
This just isn't true, unless they've changed the construction in the last 18 months. I'm wearing one right now that I bought in late 2011. I'm actually very fond of it, but let's not call it what it's not.
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 984 Active Users (122 Members and 862 Guests)
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Research about FOOD LOVERS 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Thrifted Hermes Tie - Was this widened? How to restore to original... 56 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...