Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:05 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 265
Styleforum Top Picks
do they fit the same/slimmer in the waist? What is the sizing comparison like? Where to buy for $90 i am 16/35!
I just picked up my first two shirts in the Extra Slim Fit cut in 15/34 during the Brooks Brothers sale. The sleeves are an 1 1/2inch longer than I'd like but that can be easily fixed. On the other hand, the shoulders are about a 1/2 inch shorter than the usual slim-fit T.M. Lewins I wear and I feel that they might be too small.
I could possibly size up to a 15.5, then the collar would be too large, I can already fit two fingers into a size 15 collar comfortably. What do you think? Are they still acceptable from a sartorial perspective? Or is the BB ESF cut simply not suited for me?
Thank you for your advice in advance.
Congrats Sleven!! I could use a new watch too!!
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 19 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 27 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 28 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...