Showed up today with leather soles rather than the Dainite shown online. Boo!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 240post #3586 of 80171/3/13 at 4:12pmpost #3587 of 80171/3/13 at 4:27pmpost #3588 of 80171/3/13 at 4:56pmQuote:One was an OCBD and it just wasn't good. I think I got the Supima one over the regular. Maybe that's why the fabric didn't feel like good ol' sturdy oxford.
I ordered on the 26th and got my package on the 28th. And that was standard shipping.post #3589 of 80171/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #3590 of 80171/4/13 at 7:04ampost #3591 of 80171/4/13 at 9:24ampost #3592 of 80171/4/13 at 9:35amQuote:
Still have not shipped even though I got verbal confirmation over the phone and an email from their CS dept stating that it would be shipped yesterday.post #3593 of 80171/4/13 at 2:59pmpost #3594 of 80171/4/13 at 6:46pmpost #3595 of 80171/4/13 at 7:12pmpost #3596 of 80171/5/13 at 6:52pmpost #3597 of 80171/7/13 at 11:15pmQuestion for those with experience with the Brooks Brother's OCBD: I wear the ESF OCBD in a 14.5 / 32 (the USA made ones). It fits well but is quite fitted, namely I can't fit an undershirt underneath. I would like to be able to wear an undershirt under the OCBD--would I be better off sizing up to a 15 in ESF or getting a Slim Fit in 14.5 for a little extra room in the body of the shirt?
I remember the website having more comprehensive shirt measurements before the re-do--which I would have consulted--but I couldn't find those when I looked.post #3598 of 80171/8/13 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cambel
Question for those with experience with the Brooks Brother's OCBD: I wear the ESF OCBD in a 14.5 / 32 (the USA made ones). It fits well but is quite fitted, namely I can't fit an undershirt underneath. I would like to be able to wear an undershirt under the OCBD--would I be better off sizing up to a 15 in ESF or getting a Slim Fit in 14.5 for a little extra room in the body of the shirt?
I remember the website having more comprehensive shirt measurements before the re-do--which I would have consulted--but I couldn't find those when I looked.
If you like the fit of the ESF, I would avoid the Slim Fit. I own both in the same size (14.5/32) and there is much more room throughout (body, arms, etc...) on the Slim Fit.
Have you tried more fitted undershirts? I usually wear an undershirt (not always) and had good results sizing down on them.post #3599 of 80171/9/13 at 4:28pmpost #3600 of 80171/9/13 at 9:13pm
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1455 Active Users (331 Members and 1124 Guests)
- › DROPS!! FS : Dark Brown Coach Bleecker Leather Backpack+GIFT!. STEP... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...