You got the ONLY U-Throat in your size
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:59 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 239
Styleforum Top Picks
I ordered from the website on December 26, got shipping confirmation email on the 27th and most of it on arrived on the 28th. Regular shipping.
One item was out of stock so is coming later.
I'm in New York City (close to 346 Madison, not that that helps).
I believe BB uses true navy, which very closely resembles black (especially from far away). I got a navy blazer from BB and it really did look black. It irks me and I would like if BB offered a more modern navy.
Correct. BB navy may look black, especially indoors, but put it beside something which is black and you can see it is blue. I will add that you should look at the lining. The black suits have a black lining. Dark blue lining comes with navy.
Thank you for the tips. I gave them a call, and they agree to arrange an exchange. I hope that one has no such QC problem.
I put it aside with my black coat, and the color is indeed lighter. Thanks for the tips!
You know the Routine by Now.
ALWAYS get the 2nd day air for Shipping--$10.00 extra but well worth it--that's the only way to get your stuff especially after Christmas.
Ordered some stuff for wife Christmas and it shipped out the next day(Dec 26) arrived to me 27.
My OCBD shirts arrived just now - order placed 12/26. I haven't inspected closely but they look good thus far.
Thomas is pleased.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 19 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Wings + Horns 2010 SS Chambray Mountain Parka - Grey - Size SMALL 9 minutes ago
- › Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. 10 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 45 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...