You got the ONLY U-Throat in your size
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/29/15 at 3:26am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 239
Styleforum Top Picks
I ordered from the website on December 26, got shipping confirmation email on the 27th and most of it on arrived on the 28th. Regular shipping.
One item was out of stock so is coming later.
I'm in New York City (close to 346 Madison, not that that helps).
I believe BB uses true navy, which very closely resembles black (especially from far away). I got a navy blazer from BB and it really did look black. It irks me and I would like if BB offered a more modern navy.
Correct. BB navy may look black, especially indoors, but put it beside something which is black and you can see it is blue. I will add that you should look at the lining. The black suits have a black lining. Dark blue lining comes with navy.
Thank you for the tips. I gave them a call, and they agree to arrange an exchange. I hope that one has no such QC problem.
I put it aside with my black coat, and the color is indeed lighter. Thanks for the tips!
You know the Routine by Now.
ALWAYS get the 2nd day air for Shipping--$10.00 extra but well worth it--that's the only way to get your stuff especially after Christmas.
Ordered some stuff for wife Christmas and it shipped out the next day(Dec 26) arrived to me 27.
My OCBD shirts arrived just now - order placed 12/26. I haven't inspected closely but they look good thus far.
Thomas is pleased.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Haiku for Ernest 1 minute ago
- › Today is Ernest's birthday 3 minutes ago
- › Midnight Navy Tux v Black Tux 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015