Am I correct in that the sale that just passed and the one in June are the best time to buy shoes?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 238post #3556 of 730312/31/12 at 1:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3557 of 730312/31/12 at 3:16pmpost #3558 of 730312/31/12 at 4:20pmpost #3559 of 730312/31/12 at 4:30pmpost #3560 of 730312/31/12 at 4:31pmpost #3561 of 730312/31/12 at 4:51pmpost #3562 of 730312/31/12 at 5:13pmI don't know about that, I received an order that was placed trough a store but shipped from the warehouse, didn't take nearly as long. The order placed through website is still not processed. I ordered a few pairs of shoes and have a feeling they may not process or say that they are not in stock, their inventory management is a joke.post #3563 of 730312/31/12 at 5:59pmThis is nothing new - Brooks delivery is painfully slow. I once waited until the following July to get some white OCBDs that were backordered from the Dec 26 sale.
Most recently, I ordered a pair of cordovans during the corporate sale on November 16.
After a week (the order was still in my account as "submitted") I emailed for a status update.
Still no response for another week.
So I email them a second time.
2 days later I get a response saying the shoes will ship soon.
The next day they arrive on my doorstep - 17 days after ordering.
And to top it all off, 2 days after delivery they responded to my 2nd email saying that the shoes were delivered so why was I complaining?post #3564 of 730312/31/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
I thought after the one that just passed (36.25%) that the next best time was any of the corporate shopping days (30%).Quote:
Sleven placed an order for me on 26 December and I received shipping confirmation a few days later. I think I was set to receive today, but have not checked tracking and I was only at work for half a day today. Could have arrived after I left.post #3565 of 730312/31/12 at 6:57pmpost #3566 of 730312/31/12 at 7:19pmI ordered a suit and some shirts on Dec. 25th (early around 5 AM PST) and received a shipping confirmation on Dec. 28th; scheduled to be delivered on Jan. 4th.
Hoping the ESF shirts are of decent quality. The last three non-iron ESF shirts I bought had horrible collars...the placket did not line up with the buttons accurately, causing one end of the collar to be longer than the other.post #3567 of 730312/31/12 at 11:52pm
Happy New Year, gentlemen!
The picture below is my newly arrive 1818 suit. BB (or Lardini) seems to have done a very poor sewing job on the armhole. You can see a few dents around the seam. The left arm on the other hand has no such problem and drapes properly. Should I go for an exchange? My another question is this why the color of this navy solid is much darker than regular navy blue. Is it possible the SA in store accidentally gets me a black suit? Thanks!post #3568 of 73031/1/13 at 5:23amQuote:Originally Posted by ircfas133
Happy New Year, gentlemen!
The picture below is my newly arrive 1818 suit. BB (or Lardini) seems to have done a very poor sewing job on the armhole. You can see a few dents around the seam. The left arm on the other hand has no such problem and drapes properly. Should I go for an exchange? My another question is this why the color of this navy solid is much darker than regular navy blue. Is it possible the SA in store accidentally gets me a black suit? Thanks!
That's just spalla camicia. . .
Happy New Year!post #3569 of 73031/1/13 at 6:27am
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Replica Saint Laurent Paris Black Double Breasted Long Coat S Slimane 5 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 6 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › SAVILE ROW Gieves & Hawkes BESPOKE 2 Pieces Wool Suits 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories