Am I correct in that the sale that just passed and the one in June are the best time to buy shoes?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 238post #3556 of 783312/31/12 at 1:59pmpost #3557 of 783312/31/12 at 3:16pmpost #3558 of 783312/31/12 at 4:20pmpost #3559 of 783312/31/12 at 4:30pmpost #3560 of 783312/31/12 at 4:31pmpost #3561 of 783312/31/12 at 4:51pmpost #3562 of 783312/31/12 at 5:13pmI don't know about that, I received an order that was placed trough a store but shipped from the warehouse, didn't take nearly as long. The order placed through website is still not processed. I ordered a few pairs of shoes and have a feeling they may not process or say that they are not in stock, their inventory management is a joke.post #3563 of 783312/31/12 at 5:59pmThis is nothing new - Brooks delivery is painfully slow. I once waited until the following July to get some white OCBDs that were backordered from the Dec 26 sale.
Most recently, I ordered a pair of cordovans during the corporate sale on November 16.
After a week (the order was still in my account as "submitted") I emailed for a status update.
Still no response for another week.
So I email them a second time.
2 days later I get a response saying the shoes will ship soon.
The next day they arrive on my doorstep - 17 days after ordering.
And to top it all off, 2 days after delivery they responded to my 2nd email saying that the shoes were delivered so why was I complaining?post #3564 of 783312/31/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
I thought after the one that just passed (36.25%) that the next best time was any of the corporate shopping days (30%).Quote:
Sleven placed an order for me on 26 December and I received shipping confirmation a few days later. I think I was set to receive today, but have not checked tracking and I was only at work for half a day today. Could have arrived after I left.post #3565 of 783312/31/12 at 6:57pmpost #3566 of 783312/31/12 at 7:19pmI ordered a suit and some shirts on Dec. 25th (early around 5 AM PST) and received a shipping confirmation on Dec. 28th; scheduled to be delivered on Jan. 4th.
Hoping the ESF shirts are of decent quality. The last three non-iron ESF shirts I bought had horrible collars...the placket did not line up with the buttons accurately, causing one end of the collar to be longer than the other.post #3567 of 783312/31/12 at 11:52pm
Happy New Year, gentlemen!
The picture below is my newly arrive 1818 suit. BB (or Lardini) seems to have done a very poor sewing job on the armhole. You can see a few dents around the seam. The left arm on the other hand has no such problem and drapes properly. Should I go for an exchange? My another question is this why the color of this navy solid is much darker than regular navy blue. Is it possible the SA in store accidentally gets me a black suit? Thanks!post #3568 of 78331/1/13 at 5:23amQuote:Originally Posted by ircfas133
Happy New Year, gentlemen!
The picture below is my newly arrive 1818 suit. BB (or Lardini) seems to have done a very poor sewing job on the armhole. You can see a few dents around the seam. The left arm on the other hand has no such problem and drapes properly. Should I go for an exchange? My another question is this why the color of this navy solid is much darker than regular navy blue. Is it possible the SA in store accidentally gets me a black suit? Thanks!
That's just spalla camicia. . .
Happy New Year!post #3569 of 78331/1/13 at 6:27ampost #3570 of 78331/1/13 at 9:54am
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Brian Toohey Brown Leather Belt with Sterling Silver Buckle Size Large 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Is this Authentic!? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts