Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 231
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks! I go for their ESF and Milano fit also. Even slim fit fits like tent on me...and I'm not thin at all.
May I ask where can we find more tailored coats like Milano fit for their suits (of the same quality and price range, preferably having sales every once in a while)?
Suits seem like an ok deal. I pulled the trigger but may return them. I picked up an 1818 milano blue and an 1818 milano brown striped for around $1240 I think with some shirts. I feel like I could do better, and I really wanted the grey milano. Had a grey striped in my cart and someone snaked it from me.
Can I get the grey one for sale in the store? Is this a good deal for the suits? I read about people picking them up for closer to $500 per suit, and I don't mind waiting a few months.
I have exactly the same question. Is it possible to get an even better discount for navy solid/grey solid 1818 suits? Thanks!
Is BB quality not very good? I bought 3 shirts and 3 socks about a month ago. On one shirt a collar stay went into the shirt and is now lost in there (the stitching in the shirt wasnt competent) and on all of the socks (horizontal stripped) the stripes dont match up in the back. I didnt notice it when I was in the store (folded).
No this was not at an outlet store.
It does not - it's mentioned in the ToS for the corporate discount that you can't combine that discount with any other.
Mine is linked with my account and confirmed this.
Total cost = Retail less the category % discount = x ; then x - 15% holiday kicker
Then add S&H and (in my case) sales tax.
Signed up for a credit card and tried to get the additional 15% off for first time purchase but it doesn't stack. Also can't use credit card because I don't have the CVV code on the back. Pretty much got another CC for no reason, guess I can use it during the next big sale in person... Depressed shipping isn't free as well. Think I expected too much!
Happened to me over summer / fall when they had a good sale with additional 15% off with new credit card. First they only started off with $500 credit and didn't give the CVV code on the temp. card. I called customer service and they approved the purchase with 15% off my entire order...well over the $500 starting limit. If you haven't ordered yet it's worth a shot.
Are these the AE fifth ave?
If so, any idea if AE will re-craft them? It dosen't say "AE for BB" like the Park Ave does on the site. Thanks in advance.
That shoe is made by AE.
The very ones. How's the quality? Thanks!
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 20 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...