Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:45 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Edited on 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Edited on 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 231
Thanks! I go for their ESF and Milano fit also. Even slim fit fits like tent on me...and I'm not thin at all.
May I ask where can we find more tailored coats like Milano fit for their suits (of the same quality and price range, preferably having sales every once in a while)?
Suits seem like an ok deal. I pulled the trigger but may return them. I picked up an 1818 milano blue and an 1818 milano brown striped for around $1240 I think with some shirts. I feel like I could do better, and I really wanted the grey milano. Had a grey striped in my cart and someone snaked it from me.
Can I get the grey one for sale in the store? Is this a good deal for the suits? I read about people picking them up for closer to $500 per suit, and I don't mind waiting a few months.
I have exactly the same question. Is it possible to get an even better discount for navy solid/grey solid 1818 suits? Thanks!
Is BB quality not very good? I bought 3 shirts and 3 socks about a month ago. On one shirt a collar stay went into the shirt and is now lost in there (the stitching in the shirt wasnt competent) and on all of the socks (horizontal stripped) the stripes dont match up in the back. I didnt notice it when I was in the store (folded).
No this was not at an outlet store.
It does not - it's mentioned in the ToS for the corporate discount that you can't combine that discount with any other.
Mine is linked with my account and confirmed this.
Total cost = Retail less the category % discount = x ; then x - 15% holiday kicker
Then add S&H and (in my case) sales tax.
Signed up for a credit card and tried to get the additional 15% off for first time purchase but it doesn't stack. Also can't use credit card because I don't have the CVV code on the back. Pretty much got another CC for no reason, guess I can use it during the next big sale in person... Depressed shipping isn't free as well. Think I expected too much!
Happened to me over summer / fall when they had a good sale with additional 15% off with new credit card. First they only started off with $500 credit and didn't give the CVV code on the temp. card. I called customer service and they approved the purchase with 15% off my entire order...well over the $500 starting limit. If you haven't ordered yet it's worth a shot.
Are these the AE fifth ave?
If so, any idea if AE will re-craft them? It dosen't say "AE for BB" like the Park Ave does on the site. Thanks in advance.
That shoe is made by AE.
The very ones. How's the quality? Thanks!
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition just now
- › Suitsupply NYC 24 seconds ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 59 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Foo-partment furnishing 5 minutes ago
- › Everlane T-shirts 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw