Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 230
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm the exact same size. To be honest I think Medium will be too short in the arms and Large to big in the neck and body. Could get the body altered but the neck would probably be a 16 and wouldn't look good with a tie on. Hope I'm wrong but this has happened to me before.
I think you may be able to get away with medium, sleeves may be a tad shorter than you'd like however.
I wear a 15.5-35 slim dress shirt and I go with a large ESF sport shirt which fits a bit roomier and relaxed than my dress shirts
Can I get the grey one for sale in the store? Is this a good deal for the suits? I read about people picking them up for closer to $500 per suit, and I don't mind waiting a few months.
Signed up for a credit card and tried to get the additional 15% off for first time purchase but it doesn't stack. Also can't use credit card because I don't have the CVV code on the back. Pretty much got another CC for no reason, guess I can use it during the next big sale in person... Depressed shipping isn't free as well. Think I expected too much!
Try get the discount within the store.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Are these shoes shell cordovan? 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan