Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:45 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 230
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm the exact same size. To be honest I think Medium will be too short in the arms and Large to big in the neck and body. Could get the body altered but the neck would probably be a 16 and wouldn't look good with a tie on. Hope I'm wrong but this has happened to me before.
I think you may be able to get away with medium, sleeves may be a tad shorter than you'd like however.
I wear a 15.5-35 slim dress shirt and I go with a large ESF sport shirt which fits a bit roomier and relaxed than my dress shirts
Can I get the grey one for sale in the store? Is this a good deal for the suits? I read about people picking them up for closer to $500 per suit, and I don't mind waiting a few months.
Signed up for a credit card and tried to get the additional 15% off for first time purchase but it doesn't stack. Also can't use credit card because I don't have the CVV code on the back. Pretty much got another CC for no reason, guess I can use it during the next big sale in person... Depressed shipping isn't free as well. Think I expected too much!
Try get the discount within the store.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › (((PC)))=Watch Enjoy Western Michigan vs Purdue Live 1 minute ago
- › (((PC)))=Watch Enjoy Ohio State vs Navy Live 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › (((PC)))=Watch Enjoy Appalachian State vs Michigan Live 4 minutes ago
- › (((PC)))=Watch Enjoy Northern Iowa vs Iowa Live 6 minutes ago
- › (((PC)))=Watch Enjoy Indiana State vs Indiana Live 7 minutes ago
- › Any ideas on what to pair this Dunhill DB jacket with, if anything? 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)