Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 225
Styleforum Top Picks
25 % off = 25/100
15 % off
75 times 0.15 = 11.25
75 - 11.25
100 minus 63.75
= 36.25 percent off
But seriously would it kill them just to do 40 percent off?
So the sale I mentioned before is not happening.
I apologize, as I did not intend to mislead anybody, but was rather communicating information passed down from several levels of management. Im not sure who got confused/miscommunicated, but here is the list of the actual discounts just received in my mail.
Shirts Buy 2 - 25%, Buy 4 - 40%
Ties Buy 1 - 25%, Buy 2 - 40%
Underwear Buy 3 - 25%, Buy 6 - 40%
Socks Buy 3 - 25%, Buy 6 - 40%
Nightwear 25% off
Suits 30% off
Jackets 30% off
Dress Trousers 30% off
Outerwear 25% / 30% / 40% (depending on styles)
Sweaters 50% off
Sweaters (Country Club) 40% off
Knits SS Solid and Novelty GF Polo Full Price
Sport Shirts Buy 2 - 25%, Buy 4 - 40%off
Casual Trousers 25% off
Shoes (calfskin, Peals, etc) 25% off
Cordovan, E.G., Harry's Full Price
Belts 25% off
Personal Accessories 25% off
Leather Goods 25% off
There might be additional 15% off for boxing day, but waiting for clarification on that one.
I apologize, once again.
So sweaters would be (50% plus that amount minus 15%) 57.5% off? Seems pretty damn good IMO.
Btw, are merino wool sweaters from BB slim enough and how is their quality in general?
I understanding what you're talking about because I was a sales associate at one time too.
I don't normally do advanced planning or look for Brooks Brothers sales. When I receive an email from them, I go directly to suits to check the price and size availability. If the price is too good to pass up, I buy, otherwise I can do without. I previously purchased a couple Madison 1818 suits with the Saxxon wool for 60% off. That's too good to pass up and risk they may be out of stock by the time I waited several hours to email a sales associate.
Hi long time lurker, 1st time poster. I just got a new job and wanted to stock up on shirts and chinos on Dec. 26th. If I sign up for a Brooks Brothers Credit Card (15% off your first purchase) can I stack all of the discounts? I know my size and plan on ordering online. For example would an ESF OCBD be $79.50 x .6 x .85 x .85 = $34.46? I plan to order enough to receive free shipping but I will probably have to add tax in CA. Thanks for the help!
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 44 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Persol 3007v + clip-on 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan