Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 225post #3361 of 759512/20/12 at 2:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3362 of 759512/20/12 at 3:40pmpost #3363 of 759512/20/12 at 4:26pmpost #3364 of 759512/20/12 at 4:31pmpost #3365 of 759512/20/12 at 4:39pmpost #3366 of 759512/20/12 at 4:48pmQuote:
25 % off = 25/100
15 % off
75 times 0.15 = 11.25
75 - 11.25
100 minus 63.75
= 36.25 percent off
But seriously would it kill them just to do 40 percent off?post #3367 of 759512/20/12 at 7:49pmpost #3368 of 759512/20/12 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Yorsch
So the sale I mentioned before is not happening.
I apologize, as I did not intend to mislead anybody, but was rather communicating information passed down from several levels of management. Im not sure who got confused/miscommunicated, but here is the list of the actual discounts just received in my mail.
Shirts Buy 2 - 25%, Buy 4 - 40%
Ties Buy 1 - 25%, Buy 2 - 40%
Underwear Buy 3 - 25%, Buy 6 - 40%
Socks Buy 3 - 25%, Buy 6 - 40%
Nightwear 25% off
Suits 30% off
Jackets 30% off
Dress Trousers 30% off
Outerwear 25% / 30% / 40% (depending on styles)
Sweaters 50% off
Sweaters (Country Club) 40% off
Knits SS Solid and Novelty GF Polo Full Price
Sport Shirts Buy 2 - 25%, Buy 4 - 40%off
Casual Trousers 25% off
Shoes (calfskin, Peals, etc) 25% off
Cordovan, E.G., Harry's Full Price
Belts 25% off
Personal Accessories 25% off
Leather Goods 25% off
There might be additional 15% off for boxing day, but waiting for clarification on that one.
I apologize, once again.
So sweaters would be (50% plus that amount minus 15%) 57.5% off? Seems pretty damn good IMO.
Btw, are merino wool sweaters from BB slim enough and how is their quality in general?post #3369 of 759512/20/12 at 9:54pmpost #3370 of 759512/21/12 at 12:05amQuote:Who's email are you guys using?Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
I understanding what you're talking about because I was a sales associate at one time too.
I don't normally do advanced planning or look for Brooks Brothers sales. When I receive an email from them, I go directly to suits to check the price and size availability. If the price is too good to pass up, I buy, otherwise I can do without. I previously purchased a couple Madison 1818 suits with the Saxxon wool for 60% off. That's too good to pass up and risk they may be out of stock by the time I waited several hours to email a sales associate.post #3371 of 759512/21/12 at 3:48ampost #3372 of 759512/21/12 at 7:41ampost #3373 of 759512/21/12 at 7:46ampost #3374 of 759512/21/12 at 7:48ampost #3375 of 759512/21/12 at 4:19pm
Hi long time lurker, 1st time poster. I just got a new job and wanted to stock up on shirts and chinos on Dec. 26th. If I sign up for a Brooks Brothers Credit Card (15% off your first purchase) can I stack all of the discounts? I know my size and plan on ordering online. For example would an ESF OCBD be $79.50 x .6 x .85 x .85 = $34.46? I plan to order enough to receive free shipping but I will probably have to add tax in CA. Thanks for the help!
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Metropolitan Opera House Dress Code 6 minutes ago
- › My OneBoot, by DWFII (Updated w/ Visit to DW) 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for learning VBA 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...