or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 218

post #3256 of 7036

thank you

one other question: when you purchase something from them do they ship from any available store carrying stock or are all your items shipped from a single factory somewhere?
post #3257 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat View Post

thank you
one other question: when you purchase something from them do they ship from any available store carrying stock or are all your items shipped from a single factory somewhere?

From one central distribution center.
post #3258 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

BB gift cards can be found for 11% off online (at least i think that's what the percentage is)
Add that to the end of the year sale...
(i assume they are doing an end of the year sale again?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

BB gift cards can be found for 11% off online (at least i think that's what the percentage is)
Add that to the end of the year sale...
(i assume they are doing an end of the year sale again?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

BB gift cards can be found for 11% off online (at least i think that's what the percenta
Add that to the end of the year sale...
(i assume they are doing an end of the year sal

Where?? Somewhere reputable?
post #3259 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltfish View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

BB gift cards can be found for 11% off online (at least i think that's what the percenta
Add that to the end of the year sale...
(i assume they are doing an end of the year sal
Where?? Somewhere reputable?

Amex rewards have them as 90 reward dollars for $100 gift card
post #3260 of 7036
BB Gift Cards...

At cardpool they are 15% off (if you can find them, they go fast!)

Plastic Jungle has them for 18% off (again, they go fast!)

That's some damn good savings on top of other prmotions, but you would have to be patient, and get the right amount. I assume there will be a few cards coming into stock after Christmas exchanges.
post #3261 of 7036
You can redeem BB gift cards from ShopDiscover with your cashback for 80 cents to the dollar.
post #3262 of 7036
BB SA here.

The boxing day sale will be 40% off + additional 15% off (cumulative discount comes to 49% off) on everything except Edward Green, Harry's Of London, and the new Brooks Brothers Watches (the ones made by Seiko).

This is the information for Canada. I believe it should be the same deal in US.
Anyone interested in Pre-sale please PM me.
post #3263 of 7036
Hope that's true for the US. Last year ranged from 30 to 40%, depending on item.
post #3264 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorsch View Post

BB SA here.
The boxing day sale will be 40% off + additional 15% off (cumulative discount comes to 49% off) on everything except Edward Green, Harry's Of London, and the new Brooks Brothers Watches (the ones made by Seiko).
This is the information for Canada. I believe it should be the same deal in US.
Anyone interested in Pre-sale please PM me.

Thanks for the info. I really wanted that Black Fleece watch haha
post #3265 of 7036
Thanks for the info Yorsch! Last year it was 40+20 so it is just a bit worse this year but still can't complain.
post #3266 of 7036
does the sale apply to everything?

including staple suits?
post #3267 of 7036
Yes, everything, except above mentioned items.
post #3268 of 7036

Going to have to load up on the extra slim fit oxfords, with discounts like that... 

post #3269 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorsch View Post

BB SA here.
The boxing day sale will be 40% off + additional 15% off (cumulative discount comes to 49% off) on everything except Edward Green, Harry's Of London, and the new Brooks Brothers Watches (the ones made by Seiko).
This is the information for Canada. I believe it should be the same deal in US.
Anyone interested in Pre-sale please PM me.

That means those BB Cordovan Shoe by Alden are available at 49% off?

Crazy deal!


What is the pricing right now in the Canadian versus US stores?
Is the Canadian still 10-15% more costly?
post #3270 of 7036
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post


That means those BB Cordovan Shoe by Alden are available at 49% off?
Crazy deal!
What is the pricing right now in the Canadian versus US stores?
Is the Canadian still 10-15% more costly?

BB always excludes Peal and cordovan, I will be shocked if either is included this time.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?