Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:34 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 214post #3196 of 761312/7/12 at 9:52amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3197 of 761312/7/12 at 10:22ampost #3198 of 761312/7/12 at 10:26amQuote:
Not really. Their best shirt deal in recent time was their 4 for $150 promo, but even that didn't really pique my interest.post #3199 of 761312/7/12 at 10:29ampost #3200 of 761312/7/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Wow, I really missed out. When was that promo?
Their shirts are overpriced at normal prices, but their ESFs are becoming my mainstay until I find something else with a comparable fit at a better price/quality ratio (that has long arm sizes). I think I may go pick up a couple today.post #3201 of 761312/7/12 at 10:47ampost #3202 of 761312/7/12 at 11:14amhttp://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Chukka-Field-Boots/614H,default,pd.html?dwvar_614H_Color=BRWN&contentpos=52
These are goodyear welted, yeah? From researching on SF, the most likely case is they are made by Loake, but I can't find any chukka boots on loakes website.post #3203 of 761312/7/12 at 11:23ampost #3204 of 761312/7/12 at 11:31ampost #3205 of 761312/7/12 at 12:11pmpost #3206 of 761312/7/12 at 2:30pmpost #3207 of 761312/7/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
Hopefully this helps -- the slim fit in a 16 is a bit too baggy, but fits pretty good. If I size up to a 16.5 extra slim fit, it's pretty closet to perfect. If you have broad shoulders and a chest, you might have to go a size up to fit into the extra slim fit because it's not made for people with shoulders and a chest.post #3208 of 761312/7/12 at 7:00pmpost #3209 of 761312/7/12 at 8:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Firefox
Wow, I really missed out. When was that promo?
Their shirts are overpriced at normal prices, but their ESFs are becoming my mainstay until I find something else with a comparable fit at a better price/quality ratio (that has long arm sizes). I think I may go pick up a couple today.
Maybe he is referring to their buy 4 shirts and get 40% off sale last December. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1155081/
Or maybe he mistyped and meant 3 shirts for $150, which hasn't been too uncommon.
And then there is the 3 for $135 sale in 2010. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1059735/
So many sales, yet so little opportunity for Toronto folk like us.post #3210 of 761312/7/12 at 8:11pm
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 34 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 43 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 50 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 3 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...