I'm wearing mine right now as we're getting Indian Summer in NC (71 degrees)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:31 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 212
Styleforum Top Picks
Sales list in more detail:
Can anyone confirm that the vests will not be on sale? I see that suiting and trousers, etc will be 30% off...but no vests?
Been waiting on a corduroy jacket to go on sale. Suddenly, it isn't on the site... Good thing I saved it in my cart... but it is out of stock online, store says they have 'a few' but can't locate them, and customer service says all stores are out. Disappointed.
Edit: Store I originally called was an outlet - didn't realize this. Called another store that is retail and they located one and are shipping it to me. No longer disappointed!
Edited by dougc - 12/4/12 at 4:53pm
Depends on what you are looking to buy. The only thing I saved until Dec. 26 were solid color suits and solid white and blue shirts. It's hit or miss on whether your size will still be available in other items on the 26th.
It went live at around 12:15 Monday so that was 9:15 PST Sunday. You guys get access the same time we do, unless they configured the website to not let you guys order before midnight your time.
I tried last night at maybe 10ish and didn't get any discount as I was kinda debating some of the bags and have credit
edit: looks like it went like quicker for today
Today - Sweaters 40% off
Tuesday - Outerwear accessories 40% off
Wednesday - Women's/Boy's/Girl's 40% off
Thursday - Men's Clothing 30% off
Friday - Shirts and ties 30% off
Saturday - Cordovan 100% off
Thursday's and Friday's discounts do not include shoes, watches, or Black Fleece.
i really don't NEED a $1000 briefcase right now ... and i can certainly spend that money on other stuff first
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan