I'm wearing mine right now as we're getting Indian Summer in NC (71 degrees)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 212
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3167 of 761312/4/12 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Winston S.
Sales list in more detail:
Can anyone confirm that the vests will not be on sale? I see that suiting and trousers, etc will be 30% off...but no vests?
lame.post #3168 of 761312/4/12 at 4:32pm
Been waiting on a corduroy jacket to go on sale. Suddenly, it isn't on the site... Good thing I saved it in my cart... but it is out of stock online, store says they have 'a few' but can't locate them, and customer service says all stores are out. Disappointed.
Edit: Store I originally called was an outlet - didn't realize this. Called another store that is retail and they located one and are shipping it to me. No longer disappointed!
Edited by dougc - 12/4/12 at 4:53pmpost #3169 of 761312/4/12 at 6:27pmpost #3170 of 761312/4/12 at 6:31pmQuote:
Depends on what you are looking to buy. The only thing I saved until Dec. 26 were solid color suits and solid white and blue shirts. It's hit or miss on whether your size will still be available in other items on the 26th.post #3171 of 761312/4/12 at 9:04pmpost #3172 of 761312/4/12 at 9:44pmpost #3173 of 761312/4/12 at 10:21pmQuote:
It went live at around 12:15 Monday so that was 9:15 PST Sunday. You guys get access the same time we do, unless they configured the website to not let you guys order before midnight your time.post #3174 of 761312/4/12 at 10:27pmQuote:
I tried last night at maybe 10ish and didn't get any discount as I was kinda debating some of the bags and have credit
edit: looks like it went like quicker for todaypost #3175 of 761312/4/12 at 11:10pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by New Shoes1
Today - Sweaters 40% off
Tuesday - Outerwear accessories 40% off
Wednesday - Women's/Boy's/Girl's 40% off
Thursday - Men's Clothing 30% off
Friday - Shirts and ties 30% off
Saturday - Cordovan 100% off
Thursday's and Friday's discounts do not include shoes, watches, or Black Fleece.post #3176 of 761312/4/12 at 11:11pmpost #3177 of 761312/5/12 at 1:19amQuote:while it is a bit unfair ... i am kinda thankful
i really don't NEED a $1000 briefcase right now ... and i can certainly spend that money on other stuff firstpost #3178 of 761312/5/12 at 3:45ampost #3179 of 761312/5/12 at 5:16ampost #3180 of 761312/5/12 at 5:33am
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...