or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 203

post #3031 of 6439
Thread Starter 
post #3032 of 6439
Thread Starter 
did anyone here kop the BBBF black, pebble grain, wingtip boots from FW11? pics?
post #3033 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

My main reason for holding off of the ones on eBay right now, these look so much sleeker

The pic of the scotch grain boot does not do it justice, the boot is more sleek and beautiful in person.
post #3034 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

The brown reminds me of poo

Well I went with the poo.

Black seemed less versatile.
post #3035 of 6439
The size thing is a deal killer for me. Need 11.5.
post #3036 of 6439

If anyone is looking for the following jacket in large, let me know:

 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbrothers-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=ML00112&CMP=EMC-OrderConfirmation_e

 

I ordered it during the 70% off sale for $239.40, with $21.25 sales tax. The jacket arrived and is too big for me (medium would have been perfect). I'll let it go for $260 + shipping for those interested. If I get no response by end of the day, I'm going to return it to the BB store on 44th.

post #3037 of 6439
If any of you guys with SAs are willing to help a brother out please PM me. I'm looking for 2 items that are out of stock online.

I will make it worth your time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
post #3038 of 6439
I only just realized 3 shirts I ordered in store during the corporate sale never got shipped or charged to my account. I guess they lost the order sheet. Should have caught it earlier, but still frustrating. Hopefully prices wont be up by the next sale.
post #3039 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

I only just realized 3 shirts I ordered in store during the corporate sale never got shipped or charged to my account. I guess they lost the order sheet. Should have caught it earlier, but still frustrating. Hopefully prices wont be up by the next sale.

You mean, tomorrow?

post #3040 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

You mean, tomorrow?

 

What sale starts tomorrow?

 

Damn, I gotta start checking my mail more often. I'm sure they're probably mailed me something about it and it's just sitting in my mailbox.

post #3041 of 6439
I bought three Madison Saxxon wool suits during the sale, does the B&M offer free alterations for suits bought online?
post #3042 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

 

What sale starts tomorrow?

 

Damn, I gotta start checking my mail more often. I'm sure they're probably mailed me something about it and it's just sitting in my mailbox.

 

30% off corporate incentive sale - 11/16/12 only.

post #3043 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

30% off corporate incentive sale - 11/16/12 only.

They just did that sale!

BB, give me something to get excited about!
post #3044 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

BB, give me something to get excited about!

Yeah, like fixing the BF inventory problem on the website.

Select... add to cart.. enter address... enter credit card... no i don't have a promo code... no this is not a gift... yes I want to confirm... SOLD OUT, SUCKA!
post #3045 of 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmax View Post

Yeah, like fixing the BF inventory problem on the website.
Select... add to cart.. enter address... enter credit card... no i don't have a promo code... no this is not a gift... yes I want to confirm... SOLD OUT, SUCKA!

I think they fixed that...Well, at least when I go to the sales section, they don't have all the sizes available like they used to.

Nevertheless, I have not gone through the check-out process to see if it is truly fixed - Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I can't be fooled again. mwink[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?