Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 8:24pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 203
Styleforum Top Picks
If anyone is looking for the following jacket in large, let me know:
I ordered it during the 70% off sale for $239.40, with $21.25 sales tax. The jacket arrived and is too big for me (medium would have been perfect). I'll let it go for $260 + shipping for those interested. If I get no response by end of the day, I'm going to return it to the BB store on 44th.
You mean, tomorrow?
Yeah, like fixing the BF inventory problem on the website.
Select... add to cart.. enter address... enter credit card... no i don't have a promo code... no this is not a gift... yes I want to confirm... SOLD OUT, SUCKA!
I think they fixed that...Well, at least when I go to the sales section, they don't have all the sizes available like they used to.
Nevertheless, I have not gone through the check-out process to see if it is truly fixed - Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, I can't be fooled again.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › Strike Gold 2105 pure gold sz 33 5 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 27 seconds ago
- › Filson Small Field Bag Green 1 minute ago
- › The Contentedness thread 1 minute ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Chelsea 7.5E UK 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Guy Pats the Fiance's Arse 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...