or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 201

post #3001 of 6230

Black Fleece Size Guide:

MEN
--------------------------------
Size: BB0
Chest: 36
General Size: XXS
Neck/Sleeve: 15/31
Trousers: 30

Size: BB1
Chest: 38
General Size: XS
Neck/Sleeve: 15/33
Trousers: 32

Size: BB2
Chest: 40
General Size: S
Neck/Sleeve: 15.5/34
Trousers: 34

Size: BB3
Chest: 42
General Size: M
Neck/Sleeve: 16/34
Trousers: 36

Size: BB4
Chest: 44
General Size: L
Neck/Sleeve: 16.5/35
Trousers: 38

Size: BB5
Chest: 46
General Size: XL
Neck/Sleeve: 17/35
Trousers: 40
--------------------------------
WOMEN

Size: BB0
BB Size: 0 - XXS
Bust: 31.5
Waist: 24
Hip: 34.5


Size: BB1
BB Size: 2 - XS
Bust: 32.5
Waist: 25
Hip: 35.5



Size: BB2
BB Size: 4 - S
Bust: 33.5
Waist: 26
Hip: 36.5



Size: BB3
BB Size: 6 - M
Bust: 35
Waist: 27.5
Hip: 38



Size: BB4
BB Size: 8/10 - L
Bust: 36.5
Waist: 29
Hip: 39.5



Size: BB5
BB Size: 12
Bust: 38
Waist: 30.5
Hip: 41

 

post #3002 of 6230

BB0 is roughly a 36. however note Black fleece is cut short.

post #3003 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Have you guys noticed the large influx of BBBf pebble grain boots online?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=360508145350&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=13391802898

Great deals to be had
post #3004 of 6230

They keep dropping the price point of Black Fleece too. Not enough demand I guess?

post #3005 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Why wouldn't they get a commission?

Because it's an "Online Clearance Event" ?

I agree it's obvious they'll get a cut if you call up and pay regular prices to get things delivered to your home.

What's not obvious is whether or not SAs will get paid for selling $1100 suits for $440 in an "online clearance event." I'm hoping an actual SA can clear that up for us.

Good deal on those BF boots, NAMOR. C&J on the 325 last?
post #3006 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post

Because it's an "Online Clearance Event" ?
I agree it's obvious they'll get a cut if you call up and pay regular prices to get things delivered to your home.
What's not obvious is whether or not SAs will get paid for selling $1100 suits for $440 in an "online clearance event." I'm hoping an actual SA can clear that up for us.
Good deal on those BF boots, NAMOR. C&J on the 325 last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Have you guys noticed the large influx of BBBf pebble grain boots online?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=360508145350&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=13391802898
Great deals to be had

Just fyi all the Black Fleece boots were purchased at a charity auction for Sandy at $75 a pop. Not sure I can support these markups and business practices or else I woulda bought the black ones as it's been a mini grail for me
post #3007 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post


Because it's an "Online Clearance Event" ?
I agree it's obvious they'll get a cut if you call up and pay regular prices to get things delivered to your home.
What's not obvious is whether or not SAs will get paid for selling $1100 suits for $440 in an "online clearance event." I'm hoping an actual SA can clear that up for us.
Good deal on those BF boots, NAMOR. C&J on the 325 last?

They get paid commission on anything they sell regardless of clearance or not.

post #3008 of 6230
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Just fyi all the Black Fleece boots were purchased at a charity auction for Sandy at $75 a pop. Not sure I can support these markups and business practices or else I woulda bought the black ones as it's been a mini grail for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post

Because it's an "Online Clearance Event" ?
I agree it's obvious they'll get a cut if you call up and pay regular prices to get things delivered to your home.
What's not obvious is whether or not SAs will get paid for selling $1100 suits for $440 in an "online clearance event." I'm hoping an actual SA can clear that up for us.
Good deal on those BF boots, NAMOR. C&J on the 325 last?

325 would be my guess.

I'm happy paying $250 for a boot I lost hope of owning. It's a great price and if it helped raise money than even better. If anything, the boots should have been sold for more than $75 a piece and of they were, I/we would be covering that increase.

All good, baby baby
post #3009 of 6230

My apologies- I forgot to check back in on the thread.  I'll take a picture tonight of the mailer (assuming my wife didn't toss it). 

post #3010 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Have you guys noticed the large influx of BBBf pebble grain boots online?

Do BF shoes run as tight as BF clothes rotflmao.gif
post #3011 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

325 would be my guess.
I'm happy paying $250 for a boot I lost hope of owning. It's a great price and if it helped raise money than even better. If anything, the boots should have been sold for more than $75 a piece and of they were, I/we would be covering that increase.
All good, baby baby

The fit should be about the same as the Lindrick right?
post #3012 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by facebbook View Post

Black Fleece Size Guide:


MEN


............................

Size: BB2

Chest: 40

General Size: S

Neck/Sleeve: 15.5/34

Trousers: 34

...................
 

Interesting that BB2 is consider an S in general size.
post #3013 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_drizzle View Post

The fit should be about the same as the Lindrick right?

Yes same last
post #3014 of 6230
Thread Starter 
yeah same last. im going to need insoles as they only had size 12 - need 11.5 :sobbing:
post #3015 of 6230
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

yeah same last. im going to need insoles as they only had size 12 - need 11.5 :sobbing:

Damn now you're gonna make me get the 10.5d, just hate giving my money to these people
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?