or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 3

post #31 of 6040
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Were you able to purchase the cordovan shoes during the sale?
the C&J cordovan boots were 40% off. With the Alden shoes, it was $50 off the shoes and also during the first 2 days an additional 15% off
post #32 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
the C&J cordovan boots were 40% off. With the Alden shoes, it was $50 off the shoes and also during the first 2 days an additional 15% off

That's not what I meant,you can put the cordovans in your cart and check out during the sale even though they are excluded from the sale,I just think that BB won't process your order. Have you tried it?
post #33 of 6040
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
That's not what I meant,you can put the cordovans in your cart and check out during the sale even though they are excluded from the sale,I just think that BB won't process your order. Have you tried it?
yes I tried it with the Duckie Brown Shoes. It worked but I had to return them due to a defect. I have a pair in the cart now but I haven't been able to try it again because of the lack of sales recently
post #34 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
yes I tried it with the Duckie Brown Shoes. It worked but I had to return them due to a defect

I may try it this sale,need the cordovan tassel and penny loafers for summer,it is fucking hot.
post #35 of 6040
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post
Anyone know if staple blue blazers are part of the sale?
Its on sale today. I was just checking out the webisite and BB is having a sale everyday for a different clothing category. Today its suits and blazers. Did the semi-annual sale begin already?
post #36 of 6040
Just received a letter from BB: "Today Only: Save 30% on Men's Tailored Clothing". It's their usual pre-sale marketing. So when their main sale begins, basic suits in common sizes are already sold out.
post #37 of 6040
30% off today? I need to see if I can grab a fitz in navy.
post #38 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.gway View Post
30% off today? I need to see if I can grab a fitz in navy.

exactly.
post #39 of 6040
On their site now!
post #40 of 6040
Any thoughts on whether it's likely that the semi-annual deals will be better on tailored clothing?
post #41 of 6040
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
Any thoughts on whether it's likely that the semi-annual deals will be better on tailored clothing?
semi-annual should be 40% off. this has been the case for the past two years
post #42 of 6040
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
semi-annual should be 40% off. this has been the case for the past two years
True, but many seasonal selections are gone by then in my experience. I wanted a linen jacket for the summer, I couldn't decide on the color so I purchased it in all three.
post #43 of 6040
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post
True, but many seasonal selections are gone by then in my experience. I wanted a linen jacket for the summer, I couldn't decide on the color so I purchased it in all three.
this is a good point. This 30% sale will clear out many sizes
post #44 of 6040
does the 15% stack?
post #45 of 6040
Thinking of getting as an extra Navy suit as I only have one that fits properly right now...

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

Should I stay away? Wool/Polyester/Lycra blend...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?