Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 197post #2941 of 844311/8/12 at 8:25ampost #2942 of 844311/8/12 at 8:31ampost #2943 of 844311/8/12 at 8:33ampost #2944 of 844311/8/12 at 8:33amQuote:
The inventory on the website doesn't update in real time. A lot of what appears in stock at first blush isn't actually in stock, but you only discover this after you enter your cc info and go through the bulk of the checkout process. It's annoying.post #2945 of 844311/8/12 at 8:34ampost #2946 of 844311/8/12 at 8:35amQuote:
Ah, thanks!post #2947 of 844311/8/12 at 8:54amQuote:Originally Posted by mystry613
Their inventory system for BF sucks royally, and trying to figure out what is actually available is extremely difficult with the newly-designed website. I added a whole bunch of items, none were available. But, you only find out after entering ALL your info, including gift cards, etc. Since they know this information, I'm not sure why they can't display it earlier. The new web-site lists every size as available for many items (before completed checkout), an indication that it's completely inaccurate. I don't understand why they've allowed this to go on for so long.
Yup it's a joke. And then if you try to edit an item (i.e. the "charcoal" sweater isn't available so maybe I'll settle for the "navy"), you have to go through EVERY step AGAIN (credit card, gift card, etc. etc. etc.).post #2948 of 844311/8/12 at 9:15ampost #2949 of 844311/8/12 at 9:24ampost #2950 of 844311/8/12 at 9:24am
Yeah. I have the blue chambray. It's nice, but I wish it had side pleats on the back instead of a boxy center pleat. Oh well, linen is supposed to be a bit loose anyway. For the $40 I paid for it it's nice enough.
Edit: I'm referring to extra slim fit.post #2951 of 844311/8/12 at 9:29amAre the exact measurements of all the fits available on BB for jackets and suits?
If I'm a 40L in Fitz should I go up a size in Milano?
Damn shame there's no sport coats I like in my size(s). Have had my eye on a couple really nice ones for a while and only huge sizes are available. Makes me wonder how much stock they even released as this sale because I was looking very early this morning.post #2952 of 844311/8/12 at 9:33amQuote:Originally Posted by TM79
Are the exact measurements of all the fits available on BB for jackets and suits?
If I'm a 40L in Fitz should I go up a size in Milano?
Damn shame there's no sport coats I like in my size(s). Have had my eye on a couple really nice ones for a while and only huge sizes are available. Makes me wonder how much stock they even released as this sale because I was looking very early this morning.
No you should stay in the same size. The Milano is cut shorter though.post #2953 of 844311/8/12 at 9:44ampost #2954 of 844311/8/12 at 9:51amSize guides are broken on the BB website. They don't exist. You have to call to get that information. The SA apologized profusely about it when I called to decipher sizes for my boy last weekend. She blamed it on the conversion to the new website and said they hoped it would be fixed ASAP.
Speaking of sizing, what the heck is "Medium" and "Large" in Extra Slim Fit? Extra Slim 15.5x33 and 16.5x35?post #2955 of 844311/8/12 at 9:59am
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1354 Active Users (294 Members and 1060 Guests)
- › SPECTACULAR $5300 STEFANO RICCI 3/4 LENGTH LEATHER COAT-MINT-EU... 20 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina UK6.5 half brogue 13 minutes ago
- › WTB black Isaia tuxedo in 40L US / 50L EU 15 minutes ago
- › Barbour Chelsea Flyweight Quilted Jacket. Size Medium 15 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 23 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...