or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 196

post #2926 of 6026

when is the best time to pick up multiple ties? 

post #2927 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

when is the best time to pick up multiple ties? 

I've always had good luck between 11 a.m. and noon (Central time).
post #2928 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleven View Post

Should apply but if online isn't yielding the correct discount then PM me smile.gif
I know they all have been converted to Supima cotton which isn't necesarrily new but I have seen some "old" shirts still in our walls. Perhaps this is the case? I haven't had a problem otherwise with my own personal shirting and no client has brought this to my attention.
If, and when, some black friday or holiday sale arises I will try to let you know...if possible

Looking forward to the next sale, I'm trying to update the OCBD stock.
post #2929 of 6026
thanks sleven, looking forward to it!
post #2930 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by facebbook View Post

Question:

    How to find  the size chart for men in BB new website?

+1~~~

post #2931 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleven View Post
I know they all have been converted to Supima cotton which isn't necesarrily new but I have seen some "old" shirts still in our walls. Perhaps this is the case? I haven't had a problem otherwise with my own personal shirting and no client has brought this to my attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post
I think they are using a different cotton now and that may affect it. I haven't noticed any difference. I bought some shirts at the last Friends & Family sale.

 

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. Appreciate it. I'm not really sure why this is the case with my recently acquired shirts. And yes, all my new shirts are either Supima or Brookscool (which I guess is also Supima). I'm thinking it might be the way I'm washing them, but I'm not that convinced that the washing is to blame.

post #2932 of 6026
70% off clearance items today only.
post #2933 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

70% off clearance items today only.
*UP TO 70%*
post #2934 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

70% off clearance items today only.

 

I didn't see anything marked down more than 50% when I looked through the clearance section.

post #2935 of 6026
^^^^ +1

I did a quick scan of the SALE section and did not notice any difference from a couple of days ago.

Maybe they are extra-discounting shorts from the Summer or something obscure.
post #2936 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

70% off clearance items today only.

Does 15% corp stack?

ETA: Looks like "no". Anyone have success?
post #2937 of 6026
I found a bunch of stuff 70% off including all of the BF stuff. C&J boots for under $200 etc.

Look harder...
post #2938 of 6026
Their inventory system for BF sucks royally, and trying to figure out what is actually available is extremely difficult with the newly-designed website. I added a whole bunch of items, none were available. But, you only find out after entering ALL your info, including gift cards, etc. Since they know this information, I'm not sure why they can't display it earlier. The new web-site lists every size as available for many items (before completed checkout), an indication that it's completely inaccurate. I don't understand why they've allowed this to go on for so long.
post #2939 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystry613 View Post

Their inventory system for BF sucks royally, and trying to figure out what is actually available is extremely difficult with the newly-designed website. I added a whole bunch of items, none were available. But, you only find out after entering ALL your info, including gift cards, etc. Since they know this information, I'm not sure why they can't display it earlier. The new web-site lists every size as available for many items (before completed checkout), an indication that it's completely inaccurate. I don't understand why they've allowed this to go on for so long.

This is why I don't shop on the website, I simply use it as a catalogue to see what I want. I then call or email my SA with the items. She has all of my info in a file and takes care of the rest: including calling other stores if the item is not available on line. This has the added benefit of relationship building and getting special heads up when something become available.
post #2940 of 6026
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmax View Post

Does 15% corp stack?
ETA: Looks like "no". Anyone have success?

The corporate discount is not "supposed" to stack on sale items.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?