Why were these Double Monks taken off the site???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 186
Styleforum Top Picks
Gave them a call too, and even when they added the item to my order, it calculated 15% until I bought up that the total seemed wrong.
They ended up adjusting it,
Also if you spend enough, you get a free duffel bag. Keep that in mind if you're placing a really big order. Perhaps you can split it in 2 and pick up 2 free duffies?
Thought the free duffle was only for a single outerwear purchase over $XXX. not combined total.
I consider OCBDs to be a good deal when they drop below $50, and a great deal when they drop below $40 each.
You are correct in that Dec 26 is usually the best day of the year to buy OCBDs. Last year they were 30% off plus an extra 20% off on Dec 26. My order history shows that they were $38.16 each, which is the best price I have seen since they raised the price from 3 for $149 a few years ago.
BB usually has a shirt sale during the holidays where all dress shirts are 2 for $109, and you can apply the 15% corporate discount to yield the same $46 price that they have today. That shirt sale is usually the best time to buy other dress shirts are usually 3 for $219.
Thanks--that's about what I thought, but its always good to have some confirmation! I went ahead and ordered--I might be able to save a few bucks per shirt come Christmas, but I'd rather get the additional wear out of them than save $7 or so per shirt...
Not the case with me. Entered all my information in, went to the step where all I have to do is click "submit," and still came up as the original price with no discount. No big deal- swinging by the local store on lunch.
Got a couple of PM's from people looking to buy two or more suits or pairs of slacks and wanting to know if December 26 sale will be better. Today is best sale for Brooks Buys (30% off 2 for $X price). Brooks buys are unavailable for Dec 26 sale. Also inventory is better today.
Yep. 40L was scarce to begin with for stuff I'd actually purchase and then when I went to get the one I liked it was unavailable even though it still shows up when you sort by size. Quality.
Still not working, and I have two different corporate membership logins. This is beyond frustrating.
True, but a major retail corporation like BB shouldn't be having these persistent issues with their e-commerce operations. That's the more important issue. Why is a major mall brand unable to operate a functioning online retail shopping experience that is devoid of persistent issues? Gap, BR, and many other stores have no problem with their online shopping services, so why is BB not able to do so.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 46 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 50 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE 12.14.13 --- Blue and Green 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2013-14 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ATTACHMENT: The Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw