Why were these Double Monks taken off the site???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Edited on 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Edited on 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 186
Gave them a call too, and even when they added the item to my order, it calculated 15% until I bought up that the total seemed wrong.
They ended up adjusting it,
Also if you spend enough, you get a free duffel bag. Keep that in mind if you're placing a really big order. Perhaps you can split it in 2 and pick up 2 free duffies?
Thought the free duffle was only for a single outerwear purchase over $XXX. not combined total.
I consider OCBDs to be a good deal when they drop below $50, and a great deal when they drop below $40 each.
You are correct in that Dec 26 is usually the best day of the year to buy OCBDs. Last year they were 30% off plus an extra 20% off on Dec 26. My order history shows that they were $38.16 each, which is the best price I have seen since they raised the price from 3 for $149 a few years ago.
BB usually has a shirt sale during the holidays where all dress shirts are 2 for $109, and you can apply the 15% corporate discount to yield the same $46 price that they have today. That shirt sale is usually the best time to buy other dress shirts are usually 3 for $219.
Thanks--that's about what I thought, but its always good to have some confirmation! I went ahead and ordered--I might be able to save a few bucks per shirt come Christmas, but I'd rather get the additional wear out of them than save $7 or so per shirt...
Not the case with me. Entered all my information in, went to the step where all I have to do is click "submit," and still came up as the original price with no discount. No big deal- swinging by the local store on lunch.
Got a couple of PM's from people looking to buy two or more suits or pairs of slacks and wanting to know if December 26 sale will be better. Today is best sale for Brooks Buys (30% off 2 for $X price). Brooks buys are unavailable for Dec 26 sale. Also inventory is better today.
Yep. 40L was scarce to begin with for stuff I'd actually purchase and then when I went to get the one I liked it was unavailable even though it still shows up when you sort by size. Quality.
Still not working, and I have two different corporate membership logins. This is beyond frustrating.
True, but a major retail corporation like BB shouldn't be having these persistent issues with their e-commerce operations. That's the more important issue. Why is a major mall brand unable to operate a functioning online retail shopping experience that is devoid of persistent issues? Gap, BR, and many other stores have no problem with their online shopping services, so why is BB not able to do so.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 seconds ago
- › The Serious Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum Runs Around The World in 2013 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 4 minutes ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw