or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 184

post #2746 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Email and snail mail

 

Thanks. Probably just selected and sent it to trash.

post #2747 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

Thanks. Probably just selected and sent it to trash.
I never get either, but my SAs do call me
post #2748 of 6234
Just had the SA put two 1818 suits (solid grey Fitz and solid blue Fitz) to the side for tomorrow. Does anyone remember the complimentary tailoring that comes with 1818's?
post #2749 of 6234
I believe you can enter your Corp Card info online now and it will save your info for future orders, automatically applying the discount.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2750 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleven View Post

I believe you can enter your Corp Card info online now and it will save your info for future orders, automatically applying the discount.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

The discount is applied at the end right before you click Submit
post #2751 of 6234
post #2752 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troilus View Post

Just had the SA put two 1818 suits (solid grey Fitz and solid blue Fitz) to the side for tomorrow. Does anyone remember the complimentary tailoring that comes with 1818's?

 

Free sleeves on the jacket and hems on the pants.  You pay for anything else.

post #2753 of 6234
Are all of the cordovan shoes on brooks brothers really alden shoes?
post #2754 of 6234
Would you guys pick up a pair of these red wings for $230 on sale?

MH00118_BROWN?$bbenlarged$
post #2755 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by slam View Post

Are all of the cordovan shoes on brooks brothers really alden shoes?

Except for the captoe boot which are C&J.
post #2756 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcammer View Post

Would you guys pick up a pair of these red wings for $230 on sale?
MH00118_BROWN?$bbenlarged$

I got just the Redwing boot a while back. Got to say not really a fan. Fits kind of wierd on my foot. It's tight in the middle which makes it hard to get my foot into the boot but also runs a little big everywhere else so it's also kind of loose. I typically wear a 9.5, and that's the size I got but def feel a 1/2 size big. Too bad my stupid dog chewed on the corner so I couldn't return or attempt to sell it.

Also I think it looks kind of bulby.
post #2757 of 6234
post #2758 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty long legs View Post

Sold out in my size. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! censored.gif
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Brown-Suede-Tassel/035H,default,pd.html

Contact Sleven, see if he can find a pair in one of the stores.
post #2759 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post

Contact Sleven, see if he can find a pair in one of the stores.

I called. Not in any stores and not being reordered.
post #2760 of 6234

Do sale price items change during these corporate member sales? meaning do sale prices go higher.

I know people have mentioned that about about some BB sales working in that manner.

 

I need some good cardigans so bad and this will be the perfect sale to get some.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?