Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 171post #2551 of 75969/21/12 at 7:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 75969/21/12 at 8:00ampost #2553 of 75969/21/12 at 8:01ampost #2554 of 75969/21/12 at 8:14amQuote:Originally Posted by bellyhungry
And this is how mine looks... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
that's possible...I actually think there's a BB store pretty close to me, I may just go there and order there to get the discount and avoid shipping costs.post #2555 of 75969/21/12 at 8:40ampost #2556 of 75969/21/12 at 8:44amQuote:
I think that is jurisdiction dependent. In NY, any clothing under $110 is not taxed. As you can see from my order, I was only taxed on shipping. I am not sure if ties fall under that rule or are taxed though. I think there are certain items (which I consider clothing) that are taxed.post #2557 of 75969/21/12 at 9:19amQuote:
so the bb double monks aren't the same as the alfred sargent ramseys? the side stitching underneath the buckle region looks awfully similar to photos of AS here:
compare with:post #2558 of 75969/21/12 at 9:26amCalled BB to ask about their MTM service. I asked them for a price comparison in RTW Harris Tweed jackets and one MTM. The RTW goes for $600 - 650, he quoted me MTM starting at $1300 for Harris Tweed! How can there be a 100% price increase for MTM? Even Brioni and Kiton MTM runs about 15-20% above RTW prices...post #2559 of 75969/21/12 at 11:44ampost #2560 of 75969/21/12 at 1:50pmpost #2561 of 75969/21/12 at 1:59pmpost #2562 of 75969/21/12 at 2:14pmQuote:
Which one is the 257 and what is the other one?
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1464&Parent_id=1031&Product_Id=1688833&default_color=Olive#post #2563 of 75969/21/12 at 2:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Liquidus
Which one is the 257 and what is the other one?
The first link you posted (the one that is $275) is the 257. The other one is the 258, a bigger bag.post #2564 of 75969/21/12 at 3:19pmAnyone have any experience with this jacket? It seems like a great fall staple.
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=678&Product_Id=1709763&Parent_Id=217&default_color=BLACK-WHITE&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=post #2565 of 75969/21/12 at 3:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patek
Anyone have any experience with this jacket? It seems like a great fall staple.
No, but I would buy it right now if they hadn't sold out of my size in the first few weeks. Actually, almost all of the ones I was looking at are gone in 36s.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1037 Active Users (146 Members and 891 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 23 minutes ago
- › Calzoleria Riccardo Borella - handmade shoes and bags 27 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...