or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 18

post #256 of 6234
So... Are these discounts stackable on the shoes? That is, in addition to the 30% discount being offered till 11/28?
post #257 of 6234
Looks like the EGs have been pulled off the site - probably for the duration of the sale. And as I mentioned the other day, the SAs at 346 told me that the EGs were not going to be included in the post-Thanksgiving sale, although they would probably be subject to the 15% off if you purchase in-store before noon on Friday and Saturday.

I'll hold out hope that they were wrong, but doesnt seem likely. I guess I'll wait and see if the Dovers are included in the after X-Mas 25% +15% sale.
post #258 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Teatime View Post

So... Are these discounts stackable on the shoes? That is, in addition to the 30% discount being offered till 11/28?
yes, in addition to the 30%. so if you use any MC, add 20%. other cards/payment add 15%...and you cannot stack the Corp card discount (15%)
post #259 of 6234
Thanks. Does anyone know if shoes go on further rebate later in the year?
post #260 of 6234
post #261 of 6234
post #262 of 6234
post #263 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenobody0 View Post

Yes. Machine stitched.

Thank you.
post #264 of 6234
FYI, the website took 25% off my total order at the checkout screen. I did not use the BB MC.
post #265 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post

FYI, the website took 25% off my total order at the checkout screen. I did not use the BB MC.

This is in addition to the already reduced prices? Mine shows only around 14% or so on checkout.
post #266 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post

This is in addition to the already reduced prices? Mine shows only around 14% or so on checkout.

Check the PSA thread. I have posted screen shots. For some reason, I am getting 25% off additional on everything, but it doesn't seem to be working for other members. ???
post #267 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post

Check the PSA thread. I have posted screen shots. For some reason, I am getting 25% off additional on everything, but it doesn't seem to be working for other members. ???

I just saw it, thanks. Not sure what's going on.
post #268 of 6234
This is probably as good as it is going to get, 30+25% on shoes is better than Xmas sale.
post #269 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

This is probably as good as it is going to get, 30+25% on shoes is better than Xmas sale.

So you're at least seeing the 25% off also?
post #270 of 6234
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post

So you're at least seeing the 25% off also?

I just placed an order so yeah 25% additional is there.Is that some sort of glitch?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?