New pieces for fall are starting to trickle in. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1199
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 157
Styleforum Top Picks
Try both on and see which cut fits you better and which looks better on you...
I finally was able to place my order this morning at work.
It's crazy. Server issues happen, but BB is constantly having these technical issues, and they're just shooting themselves in the foot. Yesterday, after I noticed they were
having issues with the site, I checked if they had any active PPC ads on google, and they were live and active on page one. So they were paying for every time a person
clicked on one of their google adwords ads, but visitors to the site who were interested in purchasing were never monetizing. They may have paid $5 for a click, and depending
on how many people ending up following the ads to their site, and then were not able to purchase anything, it was as if they were just throwing their online marketing budget
in the air, even if the amount is negligible.
Don't get me wrong, people who really want BB products are going to wait, but it's still gets frustrating and is bad for them as it creates an image that they are technologically incompetent.
You might try and PM user sleven here on SF or email him at Steven.Webb@BrooksBrothersStores.com
He can place the order for you, and you won't have to pay for shipping.
sleven, sorry if I wasn't supposed to post your email on SF. Let me know and I'll take it down.
Edited by amathew - 7/11/12 at 1:25pm
Many thanks...will do!
It's probably better that you take it down. I personally wouldn't want it up there. You've taken away all the anonymity of the internet.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 21 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › RL C&J CORDOVAN SHOES JUNE '14 EDITION and other rlpl shoe models... 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...