New pieces for fall are starting to trickle in. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1199
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 157
Styleforum Top Picks
Try both on and see which cut fits you better and which looks better on you...
I finally was able to place my order this morning at work.
It's crazy. Server issues happen, but BB is constantly having these technical issues, and they're just shooting themselves in the foot. Yesterday, after I noticed they were
having issues with the site, I checked if they had any active PPC ads on google, and they were live and active on page one. So they were paying for every time a person
clicked on one of their google adwords ads, but visitors to the site who were interested in purchasing were never monetizing. They may have paid $5 for a click, and depending
on how many people ending up following the ads to their site, and then were not able to purchase anything, it was as if they were just throwing their online marketing budget
in the air, even if the amount is negligible.
Don't get me wrong, people who really want BB products are going to wait, but it's still gets frustrating and is bad for them as it creates an image that they are technologically incompetent.
You might try and PM user sleven here on SF or email him at Steven.Webb@BrooksBrothersStores.com
He can place the order for you, and you won't have to pay for shipping.
sleven, sorry if I wasn't supposed to post your email on SF. Let me know and I'll take it down.
Edited by amathew - 7/11/12 at 1:25pm
Many thanks...will do!
It's probably better that you take it down. I personally wouldn't want it up there. You've taken away all the anonymity of the internet.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 46 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Alden x Epaulet NTLCXL Innsbruck Indy boot preorder - 9.5D 7 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan