New pieces for fall are starting to trickle in. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1199
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/29/15 at 3:26am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 157
Styleforum Top Picks
Try both on and see which cut fits you better and which looks better on you...
I finally was able to place my order this morning at work.
It's crazy. Server issues happen, but BB is constantly having these technical issues, and they're just shooting themselves in the foot. Yesterday, after I noticed they were
having issues with the site, I checked if they had any active PPC ads on google, and they were live and active on page one. So they were paying for every time a person
clicked on one of their google adwords ads, but visitors to the site who were interested in purchasing were never monetizing. They may have paid $5 for a click, and depending
on how many people ending up following the ads to their site, and then were not able to purchase anything, it was as if they were just throwing their online marketing budget
in the air, even if the amount is negligible.
Don't get me wrong, people who really want BB products are going to wait, but it's still gets frustrating and is bad for them as it creates an image that they are technologically incompetent.
You might try and PM user sleven here on SF or email him at Steven.Webb@BrooksBrothersStores.com
He can place the order for you, and you won't have to pay for shipping.
sleven, sorry if I wasn't supposed to post your email on SF. Let me know and I'll take it down.
Edited by amathew - 7/11/12 at 1:25pm
Many thanks...will do!
It's probably better that you take it down. I personally wouldn't want it up there. You've taken away all the anonymity of the internet.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › Kent Wang RTW Pants 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What kinds of clothes designed for women do you like to wear the most? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Is is true that brown shoes are for farmers? 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015