This is correct, in spite of the rumors that BB broke off their relationship with Greenfield.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
Can someone clarify whether the deal 'Buy 4 Dress Shirts Save 40%' means that you save 40% off the total price of four dress shirts (e.g. $600 becomes $360) or you get 40% off one shirt (e.g. $150 becomes 90). The checkout system does not reflect the discounts for me.
I bought 5 shirts, recieved 40% off on all of them, not just a single one.
Thanks for the responses. I did try that a few times to test, even with different shirt combinations. This is what I see when 4 Luxury shirts are at final checkout. That discount shown there is only 12.5%. I just want to be sure that my credit card is billed the proper amount the first time as I'll be receiving international transaction fees.
Yeah I'm 5'7" and a BB2 is just about right for me, if I was any taller I probably wouldn't get it
Who knows. It's international, but my Corporate Event order shipped the next day, and was basically the same (shoes + clearance jewellery for the gf, shipping from separate locations. FWIW, I have no idea why someone would spend full price on non-precious mall jewellery, but the enamel bangle was a hit at $20). I would swallow the Canadian markup in store, but they don't carry anything but a D in the Aldens.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 25 seconds ago
- › [[LOVE]] P R O B L E M +919799138999 VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST IN Delhi 32 seconds ago
- › Pants cuffs height - 1.75 vs 2" 40 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › [[LOVE]] P R O B L E M +919799138999 VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST IN Delhi 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] P R O B L E M +919799138999 VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST IN Delhi 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...