This is correct, in spite of the rumors that BB broke off their relationship with Greenfield.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:08 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
Can someone clarify whether the deal 'Buy 4 Dress Shirts Save 40%' means that you save 40% off the total price of four dress shirts (e.g. $600 becomes $360) or you get 40% off one shirt (e.g. $150 becomes 90). The checkout system does not reflect the discounts for me.
I bought 5 shirts, recieved 40% off on all of them, not just a single one.
Thanks for the responses. I did try that a few times to test, even with different shirt combinations. This is what I see when 4 Luxury shirts are at final checkout. That discount shown there is only 12.5%. I just want to be sure that my credit card is billed the proper amount the first time as I'll be receiving international transaction fees.
Yeah I'm 5'7" and a BB2 is just about right for me, if I was any taller I probably wouldn't get it
Who knows. It's international, but my Corporate Event order shipped the next day, and was basically the same (shoes + clearance jewellery for the gf, shipping from separate locations. FWIW, I have no idea why someone would spend full price on non-precious mall jewellery, but the enamel bangle was a hit at $20). I would swallow the Canadian markup in store, but they don't carry anything but a D in the Aldens.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The Official Hair Thread 26 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 9 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...