Out of curiosity, alterations for suits are free aren't they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Edited on 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Edited on 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 117
I skimmed the pages and I'm most likely not the first Brooks Brothers SA to reply, but if so I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
According to my store we can stack the Corporate discount with the in-store daily deals (e.g. 3 shirts $219, 3 polos $139, 2nd tie 30% off). Yes, when opening the BB card you get the additional 15% off, which is a godsend since I haven't seen many retailers allow stacking of discounts.
3 shirts- $219 (73.00 each)
25% off - $164 ($54.75 each)
15% off opened account - $139 ($46.50 each)
on a grander scale I have done this saving over $900 for a couple on a luggage piece.
I have stalked this forum for years and refer to WAYWT everyday before work
regent fit cotton jackets
on sale for $200
plenty of sizes left in both navy and tan
wish i knew the measurements though...
The fit on the XL is NICE. I've gained a little weight, so it's hard to tell exactly, but I really like the navy cotton outershell and the black watch lining. I just wish that BB wasn't getting most everything made in China these days. Still, for $150? It's a very nice jacket that fills a hole in my wardrobe.
Glad to hear it worked out for you.
my corporate membership is all sorted out, now the idea is to try to get you as many sales as we can so you can become our "man inside BB" for all of us, what do you say? You might get promoted to President of the Company!
You have to keep in mind that the 1818's are made in two different facilities. There are the Southwick made in U.S. ones and the Lardini made in Italy ones. I have both and they fit differently.
I hadn't thought of that. Is there any way to identify which is which based on the tag?
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Critique my suit and dress shirt 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Let's crank out 100k pull-ups this year: 2013 Edition 7 minutes ago
- › Need help with basic Balmorals 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw