or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 117

post #1741 of 6430

Out of curiosity, alterations for suits are free aren't they?

post #1742 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by marburymadison View Post

Out of curiosity, alterations for suits are free aren't they?
basic alterations like
sleeves, pants waist, and hemming are free
most have to pay for anything extra
post #1743 of 6430
Greetings,

I skimmed the pages and I'm most likely not the first Brooks Brothers SA to reply, but if so I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

According to my store we can stack the Corporate discount with the in-store daily deals (e.g. 3 shirts $219, 3 polos $139, 2nd tie 30% off). Yes, when opening the BB card you get the additional 15% off, which is a godsend since I haven't seen many retailers allow stacking of discounts.

Example:
3 shirts- $219 (73.00 each)
25% off - $164 ($54.75 each)
15% off opened account - $139 ($46.50 each)

on a grander scale I have done this saving over $900 for a couple on a luggage piece.

p.s.
I have stalked this forum for years and refer to WAYWT everyday before work smile.gif
post #1744 of 6430
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=307&Product_Id=1547613&Parent_Id=305&default_color=NAVY&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=#

regent fit cotton jackets
on sale for $200
plenty of sizes left in both navy and tan
wish i knew the measurements though...
post #1745 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred H. View Post

The fit on the XL is NICE. I've gained a little weight, so it's hard to tell exactly, but I really like the navy cotton outershell and the black watch lining. I just wish that BB wasn't getting most everything made in China these days. Still, for $150? It's a very nice jacket that fills a hole in my wardrobe.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.fistbump.gif
post #1746 of 6430

Milano cut advantage chino's or the Milano garment-dyed twill chino's?  Which one do people prefer?

post #1747 of 6430
The Advantage and Advantage lightweight chinos have a crisper look to them while the garment dyed ones are defnitely more casual. So, it depends on what look your going for in the end...
post #1748 of 6430
Sleven

You know if BB is going to bring back their tropical wool dress pants? Those were my favorite pants but BB doesn't stock them anymore.
post #1749 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleven View Post

The Advantage and Advantage lightweight chinos have a crisper look to them while the garment dyed ones are defnitely more casual. So, it depends on what look your going for in the end...


Sleven,

 

my corporate membership is all sorted out, now the idea is to try to get you as many sales as we can so you can become our "man inside BB" for all of us, what do you say? You might get promoted to President of the Company!

post #1750 of 6430

That sucks tomorrow's 30% doesn't include black fleece, it's a long wait until father's day...

post #1751 of 6430

Does anyone think the cut of their suits has changed recently?  A fitz I bought 18 months ago fits fine, but when I tried one on recently the cut of the pants was much slimmer, to the point where the tailor said it was unalterably tight. 

post #1752 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by coremill View Post

Does anyone think the cut of their suits has changed recently?  A fitz I bought 18 months ago fits fine, but when I tried one on recently the cut of the pants was much slimmer, to the point where the tailor said it was unalterably tight. 

 

You have to keep in mind that the 1818's are made in two different facilities.  There are the Southwick made in U.S. ones and the Lardini made in Italy ones.  I have both and they fit differently.

post #1753 of 6430

Anyone know if they can pull up the credit card information in store?

 

I signed up for the card a few weeks ago and was approved but I still haven't gotten it yet. I did get a temporary number, but I've misplaced it and want the extra 15% 

on top of the 30% off.

post #1754 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

 

You have to keep in mind that the 1818's are made in two different facilities.  There are the Southwick made in U.S. ones and the Lardini made in Italy ones.  I have both and they fit differently.


I hadn't thought of that.  Is there any way to identify which is which based on the tag?

post #1755 of 6430
Quote:
Originally Posted by coremill View Post


I hadn't thought of that.  Is there any way to identify which is which based on the tag?

Yes, the tag will say where it was made.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?