Out of curiosity, alterations for suits are free aren't they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/19/15 at 2:33pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I skimmed the pages and I'm most likely not the first Brooks Brothers SA to reply, but if so I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
According to my store we can stack the Corporate discount with the in-store daily deals (e.g. 3 shirts $219, 3 polos $139, 2nd tie 30% off). Yes, when opening the BB card you get the additional 15% off, which is a godsend since I haven't seen many retailers allow stacking of discounts.
3 shirts- $219 (73.00 each)
25% off - $164 ($54.75 each)
15% off opened account - $139 ($46.50 each)
on a grander scale I have done this saving over $900 for a couple on a luggage piece.
I have stalked this forum for years and refer to WAYWT everyday before work
regent fit cotton jackets
on sale for $200
plenty of sizes left in both navy and tan
wish i knew the measurements though...
The fit on the XL is NICE. I've gained a little weight, so it's hard to tell exactly, but I really like the navy cotton outershell and the black watch lining. I just wish that BB wasn't getting most everything made in China these days. Still, for $150? It's a very nice jacket that fills a hole in my wardrobe.
Glad to hear it worked out for you.
my corporate membership is all sorted out, now the idea is to try to get you as many sales as we can so you can become our "man inside BB" for all of us, what do you say? You might get promoted to President of the Company!
You have to keep in mind that the 1818's are made in two different facilities. There are the Southwick made in U.S. ones and the Lardini made in Italy ones. I have both and they fit differently.
I hadn't thought of that. Is there any way to identify which is which based on the tag?
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Oscar Hunt Tailors - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Charcoal/Dark gray Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit in 40R 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 22 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 26 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 29 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan