Out of curiosity, alterations for suits are free aren't they?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I skimmed the pages and I'm most likely not the first Brooks Brothers SA to reply, but if so I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
According to my store we can stack the Corporate discount with the in-store daily deals (e.g. 3 shirts $219, 3 polos $139, 2nd tie 30% off). Yes, when opening the BB card you get the additional 15% off, which is a godsend since I haven't seen many retailers allow stacking of discounts.
3 shirts- $219 (73.00 each)
25% off - $164 ($54.75 each)
15% off opened account - $139 ($46.50 each)
on a grander scale I have done this saving over $900 for a couple on a luggage piece.
I have stalked this forum for years and refer to WAYWT everyday before work
regent fit cotton jackets
on sale for $200
plenty of sizes left in both navy and tan
wish i knew the measurements though...
The fit on the XL is NICE. I've gained a little weight, so it's hard to tell exactly, but I really like the navy cotton outershell and the black watch lining. I just wish that BB wasn't getting most everything made in China these days. Still, for $150? It's a very nice jacket that fills a hole in my wardrobe.
Glad to hear it worked out for you.
my corporate membership is all sorted out, now the idea is to try to get you as many sales as we can so you can become our "man inside BB" for all of us, what do you say? You might get promoted to President of the Company!
You have to keep in mind that the 1818's are made in two different facilities. There are the Southwick made in U.S. ones and the Lardini made in Italy ones. I have both and they fit differently.
I hadn't thought of that. Is there any way to identify which is which based on the tag?
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › PATRIK ERVELL KHAKI WINTER JEANS SIZE 31 5 minutes ago
- › Cleaning Horse Hair Brushes in Dishwasher 8 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)