Like the tans ones a lot better and these were a bit more. Dust really seems to show up all over this pair as well Don't really see myself wearing these at all. Also have a bunch of ties I'll probably return, all too heavyweight for LA
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:56 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
Are these the Made in Mexico ones? Ugh.. horrible quality. I bought these a few months ago for my brother and the flipping heel fell off. You can actually feel the shoddy quality emanating from it when you first pick it up.
Yeah I wanted gray or navy but a member here had only the white bucks in my size for $80 so I couldn't pass it up.
I'm guessing they would work with shorts and navy chinos?
That has been my experience with them. I wear a small and they are much too big. The fabric is fantastic but, unfortunately, being a small means I can't wear a size down.
^ I was just messing around and it seems the code doesn't work for me. It applies the F&F for me automatically but then when I try to go to the review confirmation page, it doesn't let me go through and says "The promotion code you entered is not valid."
I wasn't trying to buy anything though :p I just wanted to see $499 Fitzgerald 1818 on clearance would sell for $375.
Is the 30% corporate discount on May 23 really stackable with brooks buys? Because I need to get 4 suits for groomsmen for an upcoming wedding and at 2 for $899 for the SE line, with 30% off and 15% for opening a card, that makes it really good. But I'm afraid to call the store to find out otherwise. For friends and family, it went back to full price at $598 a suit in which 25% off was $449 or same as the regular 2 for $899. Someone please confirm this. And if I wait for after Father's day, should I expect anything else? I was just going to settle for 30% off $598 plus the 15% but if it is stackable, that is music to my ears.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 17 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015