Like the tans ones a lot better and these were a bit more. Dust really seems to show up all over this pair as well Don't really see myself wearing these at all. Also have a bunch of ties I'll probably return, all too heavyweight for LA
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What are your favorite labels? Last post on 6/7/12 at 2:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- BBBF flash sale Last post on 6/9/12 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- What tie would go best with my shirt/suit combo? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:29am in Classic Menswear
- Sport coat for under $300? Last post on 12/8/11 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
Are these the Made in Mexico ones? Ugh.. horrible quality. I bought these a few months ago for my brother and the flipping heel fell off. You can actually feel the shoddy quality emanating from it when you first pick it up.
Yeah I wanted gray or navy but a member here had only the white bucks in my size for $80 so I couldn't pass it up.
I'm guessing they would work with shorts and navy chinos?
That has been my experience with them. I wear a small and they are much too big. The fabric is fantastic but, unfortunately, being a small means I can't wear a size down.
^ I was just messing around and it seems the code doesn't work for me. It applies the F&F for me automatically but then when I try to go to the review confirmation page, it doesn't let me go through and says "The promotion code you entered is not valid."
I wasn't trying to buy anything though :p I just wanted to see $499 Fitzgerald 1818 on clearance would sell for $375.
Is the 30% corporate discount on May 23 really stackable with brooks buys? Because I need to get 4 suits for groomsmen for an upcoming wedding and at 2 for $899 for the SE line, with 30% off and 15% for opening a card, that makes it really good. But I'm afraid to call the store to find out otherwise. For friends and family, it went back to full price at $598 a suit in which 25% off was $449 or same as the regular 2 for $899. Someone please confirm this. And if I wait for after Father's day, should I expect anything else? I was just going to settle for 30% off $598 plus the 15% but if it is stackable, that is music to my ears.
- When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › What fabric is best for a white formal dress shirt? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)