or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? - Page 2

post #16 of 6071
That shirt deal will go great with my spend $100 get $25 off coupon I got in the mail not too long ago.
post #17 of 6071
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post
Only at the outlet stores, not regular stores, i presume?
yep, only for outlets
post #18 of 6071
Is there a Father's Day Sale this year? Or a sale around Father's Day?

Thanks
post #19 of 6071
Did those EGs show up yet at Brooks?

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...Brothers-again!
post #20 of 6071
Does anyone from last year remember what shoes were and were not included and how much off they were? Trying to decide if I should keep my gift card and buy shoes from them or sell the gift card and buy shoes elsewhere.
post #21 of 6071
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctrojans31 View Post
Does anyone from last year remember what shoes were and were not included and how much off they were? Trying to decide if I should keep my gift card and buy shoes from them or sell the gift card and buy shoes elsewhere.

Last time they had the 25% off sale in April the code online worked for all shoes...
post #22 of 6071
SA told me the Semi-Annual Sale starts on June 20th
post #23 of 6071
I have BB credit for those who want to save additional few percent during the semi annual sale.
post #24 of 6071
Went by the BB outlet by me tonight and picked up a couple pairs of the washed chinos in green and red for 29.99. Well the red pair was 19.xx since it was on clearancce, but the exact same as the ones for 29.99. Also have a good selection of shirts for 29.99 and a TON of 19.99 ties. $75 off sport coats and 30% off of alot of other stuff. also had their watches BOGO.
post #25 of 6071
are you kidding me? Man 20 bucks for those pants? I was in the store at union stations in toronto today... best sale they had was buy a tie get another one 25% off... Mind you it wasnt an outlet, but more to my point was in Canada..... Seems we always get the shaft price wise haha
post #26 of 6071
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjocch View Post
are you kidding me? Man 20 bucks for those pants? I was in the store at union stations in toronto today... best sale they had was buy a tie get another one 25% off... Mind you it wasnt an outlet, but more to my point was in Canada..... Seems we always get the shaft price wise haha

I think they may be a "step down" in quality vs the main store ones, but still look pretty damn nice and have a good cut. for 20-30 bucks ill live with the quality difference should there be one.
post #27 of 6071
Anyone know if staple blue blazers are part of the sale?
post #28 of 6071
Do the semi-annual sale's discounts apply to clearance items? There are a couple of things I'd like to get, but I don't want to get burned if the prices go down further in another week and a half.
post #29 of 6071
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasai View Post
Do the semi-annual sale's discounts apply to clearance items? There are a couple of things I'd like to get, but I don't want to get burned if the prices go down further in another week and a half.
I believe it does apply. I think this was the case back in December when they had their last semi-annual sale
post #30 of 6071
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
I believe it does apply. I think this was the case back in December when they had their last semi-annual sale

Were you able to purchase the cordovan shoes during the sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?