or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits - Page 38

post #556 of 720
I don't think ingenuity is a prerequisite.
post #557 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibango View Post


Styling-wise, it's better than your somewhat awkward looks, but I'm hoping you already knew that.
fYIDE.jpg
biggrin.gif

 

Entering the Matrix.

post #558 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addahn View Post

Does anyone else think that alot of these are just showing a really nice peice or two but not really originally or cleverly put together outfits?

Not really, unless your requisite for an "original" outfit is some affected looking twist ("look at that hoody under the BLAZER!").

A lot of the pictures in this thread feature a standout piece or two, but I don't see many pictures where it's clear that they're only here because of those pieces.
Quote:
Entering the Matrix.

Trademark that insult. I've never heard it before.
post #559 of 720
The second mellow fellow FP is not really a full FP. Its a great pic of the sweater but idk if thats BEST OF material

Also my contribution, this fit is on point:


Edited by Benesyed - 10/29/12 at 6:31am
post #560 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Surprised, like Hendrix, that no one posted this yet. This is by far one of the coolest fits I've seen in a hella long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

best fit in ages

The fact that people think this person looks good seriously makes me wonder why I should listen to the opinions of individuals on this forum.
post #561 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor View Post


The fact that people think this person looks good seriously makes me wonder why I should listen to the opinions of individuals on this forum.

Then don't...? It's appreciating different styles. Personally, I think it's kick ass even though I wouldn't wear it.

post #562 of 720
aaand here we go again, MCer's shitting on a perfectly good SW&D thread after it gets posted on the front page banner
post #563 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor View Post

The fact that people think this person looks good seriously makes me wonder why I should listen to the opinions of individuals on this forum.

I definitely don't care about your opinions either.

@Benesyed: That Synth fit is serious style inspiration for me!
post #564 of 720
You're just jealous that you won't be able to look cool when you stand next to a barn in a half-zip sweater.
post #565 of 720
Hey, I wear half zips and I think I look cool in them smile.gif

Lets leave half-zips out of this. They didn't hurt anybody!
post #566 of 720
No one looks cool in half zips.
post #567 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

aaand here we go again, MCer's shitting on a perfectly good SW&D thread after it gets posted on the front page banner

You're right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapp View Post

Then don't...? It's appreciating different styles. Personally, I think it's kick ass even though I wouldn't wear it.

I see your point.
post #568 of 720
Maybe not SF SWD cool but I'd say probably most of america thinks they look nice. Definitely popular upstate.

I think its one of the cool pieces of a MC staple
post #569 of 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Maybe not SF SWD cool but I'd say probably most of america thinks they look nice. Definitely popular upstate.
I think its one of the cool pieces of a MC staple


Probably (or definitely) right on the first part. Sorority friend told me the other day how much she loves khakis and a polo, so this would fit right in..

post #570 of 720
Damn, that's what I was missing during college. The wasp Ivy look. Then again I didn't go to school "back East".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits