Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless Last post on 8/20/13 at 7:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Girls in Guys Garb Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:14am in Classic Menswear
- Recent Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/26/15 at 4:08pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits - Page 38
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 74010/27/12 at 10:14pmpost #558 of 74010/27/12 at 10:26pmQuote:
Not really, unless your requisite for an "original" outfit is some affected looking twist ("look at that hoody under the BLAZER!").
A lot of the pictures in this thread feature a standout piece or two, but I don't see many pictures where it's clear that they're only here because of those pieces.Quote:Entering the Matrix.
Trademark that insult. I've never heard it before.post #559 of 74010/28/12 at 2:12pmpost #560 of 74010/29/12 at 6:24pmQuote:
The fact that people think this person looks good seriously makes me wonder why I should listen to the opinions of individuals on this forum.post #561 of 74010/29/12 at 6:27pmQuote:
Then don't...? It's appreciating different styles. Personally, I think it's kick ass even though I wouldn't wear it.post #562 of 74010/29/12 at 6:29pmpost #563 of 74010/29/12 at 6:37pmQuote:
I definitely don't care about your opinions either.
@Benesyed: That Synth fit is serious style inspiration for me!post #564 of 74010/29/12 at 6:44pmpost #565 of 74010/29/12 at 6:48pmpost #566 of 74010/29/12 at 6:52pmpost #567 of 74010/29/12 at 7:04pmQuote:
I see your point.post #568 of 74010/29/12 at 7:19pmpost #569 of 74010/29/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
Probably (or definitely) right on the first part. Sorority friend told me the other day how much she loves khakis and a polo, so this would fit right in..
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 23 minutes ago
- › Denims 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.