Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless Last post on 2/29/12 at 7:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Girls in Guys Garb Last post on 6/27/12 at 6:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent Sartorialist Looks Last post on 4/28/13 at 11:52am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 5/20/13 at 4:41pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 3/29/13 at 1:42pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits - Page 38
Not really, unless your requisite for an "original" outfit is some affected looking twist ("look at that hoody under the BLAZER!").
A lot of the pictures in this thread feature a standout piece or two, but I don't see many pictures where it's clear that they're only here because of those pieces.
Trademark that insult. I've never heard it before.
The fact that people think this person looks good seriously makes me wonder why I should listen to the opinions of individuals on this forum.
Then don't...? It's appreciating different styles. Personally, I think it's kick ass even though I wouldn't wear it.
I definitely don't care about your opinions either.
@Benesyed: That Synth fit is serious style inspiration for me!
I see your point.
Probably (or definitely) right on the first part. Sorority friend told me the other day how much she loves khakis and a polo, so this would fit right in..
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits
- › Less "Douchey" alternative to the Boat Shoe? 9 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 11 seconds ago
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 47 seconds ago
- › Shoes trees, all Med size, fits 9-10M US. Wood lore, Allen Edmonds,... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Uniqlo sizing 1 minute ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 3 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw