or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 7

post #91 of 5034
post #92 of 5034
Thread Starter 
a friend posted: Ok, so anyone not so hot on Julia Roberts? A bunch of his friends are agreeing that she's not hot. What a bunch of fags.
post #93 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
X2


Just made a couple of comments on my friends status:

"I may not agree with homosexuality from a Christianity standpoint but as an American, I believe marriage should be an equal right to all. So yes...I support gay marriage."

I would post it up, but there were 118 comments. Most of which were FacePalm worthy. Because he is Pentecostal and all of his Pentecostal friends were on there freaking out. I just trolled a bit and called out some of the really, really dumb arguments they were trying to make.

Me: ‎""Marriage" and partnerships have been around a lot longer than Christianity. So saying that Christianity is the basis for marriage is not fully true."

Annoying guy: "Marriage longer than Christianity? How do you figure? In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.......looks like God has been around longer. .......next!!!"

Me: "You do realize Christianity is a religion that has only been around for a couple thousand years right? Existance of God =/ Christianity"

Annoying guy: "Christianity is not a religion. Its the belief of Jesus and His teachings. Jesus is one with God hence the belief in God has been around since the beginning."

Newsflash guys: CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION

Wow. I feel rather lucky to not have any of that sort on my flist. When friends do get into arguments, they're fairly well-reasoned and reasonable. Even where gay marriage is involved.
post #94 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
^lol

A crazy gal friend posted:

"what's on your mind?"

No one responded.

Six hours later she deleted the post.

lol

I found out that the more annoying a girl is in general, the more often they will notify you via FB every time they drink wine or eat sushi. Wine has also become the new way for the ex-university drunken female to stumble into adulthood as a classier lush.
post #95 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
lol I found out that the more annoying a girl is in general, the more often they will notify you via FB every time they drink wine or eat sushi. Wine has also become the new way for the ex-university drunken female to stumble into adulthood as a classier lush.
This statement is all the reason I need not to join.
post #96 of 5034
I have to put up with all my female Facebook friends regularly finding excuses to post about their upcoming or recent marriages.
post #97 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
When friends do get into arguments, they're fairly well-reasoned and reasonable.


There was little of this going on. Me and one of my other friends who had an opposing view to the masses both commented about 3 times before we gave up and just said, have a nice night.
post #98 of 5034
I'm totally guilty of this. Everytime I get drunk I wind up posting song lyrics to whatever I'm listening to as if it's some deep truth of the universe I have just discovered. I'm disgusting. Please forgve me.
post #99 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
lol

I found out that the more annoying a girl is in general, the more often they will notify you via FB every time they drink wine or eat sushi. Wine has also become the new way for the ex-university drunken female to stumble into adulthood as a classier lush.

I don't know if it's just my girlfriend, or if it's representative of some of the female population, but she has said (and I have noticed) every time she eats sushi she gets really horny. If it's the latter, maybe you can find a way to capitalize on those FB posts.
post #100 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post
I'm totally guilty of this. Everytime I get drunk I wind up posting song lyrics to whatever I'm listening to as if it's some deep truth of the universe I have just discovered. I'm disgusting. Please forgve me.

Been there. It's great!
post #101 of 5034
i actually can't recall how many times i refused to go eating sushi with some friends...
post #102 of 5034
The other day I talked to a friend from home for the first time in a couple of months. He said that he closed own his fb because "it was starting to make me not like people that I used to like". Pretty much hit the nail on the head.
post #103 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
The other day I talked to a friend from home for the first time in a couple of months. He said that he closed own his fb because "it was starting to make me not like people that I used to like". Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Kinda describes how I feel about Facebook too.
post #104 of 5034
post #105 of 5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootx View Post
i actually can't recall how many times i refused to go eating sushi with some friends...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook