or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 406

post #6076 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

This guy is on my friends list (he likes a lot of my statuses.) He ended up getting a phone call from Tom Green that commenced with Tom Green singing, "Daddy do you want some sausages?"

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-not-returning-freddy-got-fingered-vhs-from-2002/177186020

Tom Green doesn't get enough credit for the impact his show had on comedic mediums. We saw him do standup a couple years ago. He was better than expected.
post #6077 of 6202
The bigger shock was the fact that someone actually watched Freddie Got Fingered.
post #6078 of 6202
Single dumbest thing I see on Facebook? People who constantly click "LIKE" to their own posts. It's a form of online masterbation.
post #6079 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Single dumbest thing I see on Facebook? People who constantly click "LIKE" to their own posts. It's a form of online masterbation.

Ahem @patrickBOOTH
post #6080 of 6202
What? Everything I say is awesome. Why wouldn't I?
post #6081 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Single dumbest thing I see on Facebook? People who constantly click "LIKE" to their own posts. It's a form of online masterbation.

You say "online masturbation" like that's a bad thing.
post #6082 of 6202
Isn't all masturbation online now?
post #6083 of 6202
I feel Ted Cruz would not approve of this. Or would he?
post #6084 of 6202
A Facebook friend of mine was recently tagged in a post by his girlfriend. It was one of these "we help so many people, and they all just abandon us in our times of need, so we're cutting off contact with all of you selfish 'friends' who don't value our awesomeness" posts.

The first comment was some dude saying, "I loaned you guys $60 over a year ago so you could move, you have yet to pay me back, and you're dodging my calls/texts."

laugh.gif
post #6085 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

A Facebook friend of mine was recently tagged in a post by his girlfriend. It was one of these "we help so many people, and they all just abandon us in our times of need, so we're cutting off contact with all of you selfish 'friends' who don't value our awesomeness" posts.

The first comment was some dude saying, "I loaned you guys $60 over a year ago so you could move, you have yet to pay me back, and you're dodging my calls/texts."

laugh.gif

That's why you've got to stay on top of those whiny posts and make sure you delete all the ones that call you out for your BS.

Sorry, I mean "curate the thread so it stays on-topic."
post #6086 of 6202
post #6087 of 6202
I'm waiting for my FB feed to explode with people overlaying the colors of the Ecuadoran flag on their profiles in sympathy for suffering caused by the earthquake. Because brownlivesmatter just as much as white lives in cities where other white people once went on a romantic vacation, right?
post #6088 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I'm waiting for my FB feed to explode with people overlaying the colors of the Ecuadoran flag on their profiles in sympathy for suffering caused by the earthquake. Because brownlivesmatter just as much as white lives in cities where other white once went on a romantic vacation, right?

Don't forget Kumamoto (although it suffered far fewer deaths, apparently).
post #6089 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I'm waiting for my FB feed to explode with people overlaying the colors of the Ecuadoran flag on their profiles in sympathy for suffering caused by the earthquake. Because brownlivesmatter just as much as white lives in cities where other white people once went on a romantic vacation, right?

 

Without FB offering them the easy button, don't hold your breath.  Its slacktivism for a reason.

post #6090 of 6202
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Without FB offering them the easy button, don't hold your breath.  Its slacktivism for a reason.

That's for third party developers that interface with facebook.

You just gotta create that app...throw some ads on its page...and then shame people into doing it to show that they care equally about all people.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook