or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 378

post #5656 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

I didn't even read it all the way through. When I got to that halfway point where it was clear this was just going to be a laundry list of the author's pet agendas, I skimmed to the end.

See? Anti-intellectualism has destroyed your attention span.


__________________________________________________________

Countless posts with pablum crap about parenting that end with, "POST IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS!!!"

Fuck you. There are lots of moments in life in which I'm legitimately called upon to demonstrate love for my kid. This ain't one of them.
I love my kid and hope she doesn't grow up to be jackass like you.
Edited by lawyerdad - 6/22/15 at 5:46pm
post #5657 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

See? Anti-intellectualism has destroyed your attention span.


__________________________________________________________

Countless posts with pablum crap about parenting that end with, "POST IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS!!!"

Fuck you. There are lots of moments in life in which I'm legitimately called upon to demonstrate love for my kid. This ain't one of them.
I love my kid and hope she doesn't grow up to be jackass like you.

I thought it was a lack of sex education.
post #5658 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I thought it was a lack of sex education.
You're thinking of @Connemara
post #5659 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

This actually goes in for pages and pages full of "facts" and "science".

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post


my sister in law's terrible rotten "strict organic vegan" boyfriend would read this and buy into it immediately. I was trying to think why this guy pissed me off so much (nevermind the fact that he manipulates the shit out of my sister in law, I don't really care much about that), it's because he's a conspiracy theorist who reads and then preaches stuff like this. Any argument about something he believes in throws out all facts and then gets beaten down into "well you know those big corporations just lobby all of the regulatory agencies, so I don't believe what you say is true."

My "ah ha, this fucker will believe ANYTHING" came after I heard him repeating some bogus facts I gave him a few weeks prior. I told him that since soy is the biggest GMO crop in the US, it's important to request to read the soymilk box whenever you're at a cafe since it's very easy to get tainted soy. I heard that fucker repeating it to somebody in one of his lectures.

I know you all are wondering, but yeah, I have thought about ways to convince him to be a Holocaust Denier. Working on that.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/06/problem-with-the-grain-brain-doctor.html

"The industry has clear rules: Endorse fellow gurus, even if they make extravagant, untested claims. Cherry-pick studies performed by Establishment scientists, but deflect Establishment criticism by accusing it of industry corruption."
post #5660 of 5666
Sour sop fruit tastes like shit. It figures that anything good for you would taste like shit
post #5661 of 5666

I had this one friend who would always post some shit on philosophy and do a hashtag on the concept, but he's deactivated his facebook. Now my newsfeed is filled with my former h.s teacher's cats and dogs, news, and popular tumblr post.  

post #5662 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

I had this one friend who would always post some shit on philosophy and do a hashtag on the concept, but he's deactivated his facebook. Now my newsfeed is filled with my former h.s teacher's cats and dogs, news, and popular tumblr post.  

Add a couple of us as friends and your feed will fill up with creepy soft porn in no time.
post #5663 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Add a couple of us as friends and your feed will fill up with creepy soft porn in no time.



Sort of on that theme . . . Nothing particularly dumb about the post, which is a handful of pictures of preparations for some sort of parade.
But because my sense of humor calcified at the age of 14, this picture made me laugh:
post #5664 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Sort of on that theme . . . Nothing particularly dumb about the post, which is a handful of pictures of preparations for some sort of parade.
But because my sense of humor calcified at the age of 14, this picture made me laugh:

The ass on the right is also making me chuckle.
post #5665 of 5666
My 22 yr old (her) My friend posted on Facebook that he was bitten by a brown recluse spider.
Me ( after research ) it says here that they are highly non-aggressive, 80% of bites are misdiagnosed and they do not live in California
Her- Bullshit my friend was just bitten by one tinfoil.gif
post #5666 of 5666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

You're thinking of @Connemara

I got a lot of on-the-job training. bigstar[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook