or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 303

post #4531 of 5281
I guess the people in front of her didn't ask Jesus nicely enough to keep them safe. He hates it when you don't say "please."
post #4532 of 5281
10178120_10152391608386450_1999656257892956395_n.jpg
post #4533 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

10178120_10152391608386450_1999656257892956395_n.jpg

Try that with clinical depression or bipolar ...
post #4534 of 5281
I love cuddling. I just don't like the awkward boaners sometimes
post #4535 of 5281
^That's my favorite part to be completely honest.
post #4536 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I love cuddling. I just don't like the awkward boaners sometimes

It's particularly bad when you are the little spoon. Not that I would know.
post #4537 of 5281
Little spoon position is not bad at all, as long as big spoon has the good manners to provide a reacharound
post #4538 of 5281
Conne's exactly the type of guy to fuck a guy in the ass and not give a reacharound.
post #4539 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Conne's exactly the type of guy to fuck a guy in the ass and not give a reacharound.

I think he normally enjoys the occasional squeeze..
post #4540 of 5281
"cuddling figuratively kills depression..."
post #4541 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

"cuddling figuratively kills depression..."

No, literally, with a candlestick, in the study.
post #4542 of 5281
wtf is the point is this kind of article

58 extremely disappointing facts about the class of 2018

I just don't get this stuff. "I'm so disappointed that everyone isn't the same age as me! ZOMG!"
post #4543 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Conne's exactly the type of guy to fuck a guy in the ass and not give a reacharound.

BS. Conne is definitely a bottom.
post #4544 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

wtf is the point is this kind of article

58 extremely disappointing facts about the class of 2018

I just don't get this stuff. "I'm so disappointed that everyone isn't the same age as me! ZOMG!"

This is the one that got me....
Quote:
You can say with 100% confidence that you have MP3s older than they are.




post #4545 of 5281
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post

This is the one that got me....




what's an MP3? is that what you kids are calling 45s these days?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook